First Cycle and PCT Advice, Please Critique

dylansewell1

Stats:

Years Lifting: 7 years, 2.5 years very consistently
Weight: 180 lbs
Height: 5'11

Cycle (Would start in about a month):

400 mg Test Enanthate / week for 12-16 weeks with possibility of increasing to 500 mg / week towards end of cycle.
Arimistane and Nolvadex are on hand in case of high estrogen issues such as gyno. Don't anticipate I will have major sides at those dosages.

Diet:

Lean bulk, eating 3000-3500 calories daily and aiming for 250-300 grams protein per day. Will keep eating at least 3000/ day when coming off cycle.

PCT:

This is where I am looking for the most advice. It seems like everyone has their own opinion on what is best.

I have the following on hand, ready to use for PCT if necessary:

HCG
Nolvadex
Chlomid

I have heard some people recommend running both Chlomid and Nolvadex as PCT, and others say that you can get away with just one of the two. I have also heard mixed info about whether it's best to use HCG at the end of the cycle and then stop taking it during PCT, and others say it can work well to jumpstart your balls during PCT. I have also heard that Clomid can give nasty side effects so I was curious about your experience taking it.

I also was wondering about opinions on cycle length. I know that most say 10-12 weeks and that 16 might be ok. What is the max length that someone can safely take just test without damaging the chances of successfully rebounding their natural test levels when coming off?

PS. Please don't send messages lecturing about how I need to read the stickies. I have read all of the stickies and in some cases have heard conflicting information, that is why I am asking these questions.

Thank you!

Back