first cycle. any advice.........

jaximus

STATS
age 26
exp. 11yrs. competing in powerlifting from 16-21. (high school and college)
6'1"
bf% 12-15% (measured by two people)
Macros-45/40/15

Hi all. I have ran two oral only cycles in the past, but im ready to take the plunge and begin a new journey to get on the stage. I'm looking to add on as much lean quality muscle as I can without holding access water or putting on fat. not looking to be huge or shredded on this cycle. I have the ability to get just about anything right now. ive been planning to run test e or sust 250 12 wks with a tbol kickstart. I have also been hearing a lot about masteron lately from workout partners. my question about that is body fat low enough to get my money's worth or should I do like I planned and use this cycle to try and add some lean mass and burn body fat down enough for a masteron cycle to get the full potential. all comments and constructive criticism is apprieciated.

Mast is best run at a lower body fat to answer your question. I would focus on one compound only for your first cycle. See how your body responds to test only as that should be the base for all your future cycles. Besides it is plenty to grow off of for a first time user. Personally I would run Test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. How are you going to control your estrogen and how does your PCT look?? HCG??

arimidex and clomid on hand. is hcg totally necessary, ive heard mixed opinions on it. the reason I was going to throw the tbol in is I responded well to it and dbol in the past no side on the tbol little blood pressure problem with high dosages of dbol.

Back