First cycle - any opinion welcome

itookmyprozac

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and as you can see I'm just about to start my first ever cycle. I know I'm going to get a lot of flak for trying an oral only cycle, but I accept that I'm not very comfortable with injecting myself right now (or a pussy whatever you want to call it lol). More than anything I just want a forum where I can share my progress (or lack thereof) and get some useful inputs.

I'm a 27-year old Indian guy (not very good genetics to start with), 5'8", currently weighing 150 pounds (with my best weight being around 158 pounds). I'm around 12-15% bf and PB on bench, dead lift and squats are 180 pounds, 225 pounds and 160 pounds respectively. I've been working out since 2010 when I was a meagre 125 pounds and put on around 30 pounds in two and a half years with just protein and creatine. I was working in the US at the time and competing at amateur level MMA competitions on the side in the 152.5-155 pounds weight category. I know that my personal profile isn't the best, but it was worse when I started and I'm proud of what I've achieved.

Now that y'all know my background, I'm planning to start a Dbol only cycle with the Thai variant. Here's my plan :

Week 1 : 10 mg ed with Liv52
Week 2 : 20 mg ed with Liv52
Week 3 : 30 mg ed with Liv52
Week 4 : 30 mg ed with Liv52
Week 5 : 30 mg ed with Liv52
Week 6 : 30 mg ed with Liv52
Week 7 : 100 mg Clomid with 1 tab of Tribulus/40 mg Tamoxiphene
Week 8 : 50 mg Clomid with Tribulus/20 mg Tamoxiphene
Week 9 : 50 mg Clomid with Tribulus/20 mg Tamoxiphene

I have all the meds on hand. Also planning to take creatine and a mass gainer on the side, because sometimes I may not be able to eat all those calories due to my job (and I can't wait until it becomes easier because it doesn't). Will be taking L-Glutamine and ZMA for better recovery as well.

I really want to do my cycle with Test sometime but I'm not looking for huge gains right now. More in the order of 8-10 pounds of keep able mass. I know a lot of people would tell I need to eat more but I have tried eating AND taking mass gainers but still can't progress beyond 150 pounds as of now. I hit the gym 5 days a week with two rest days and very less cardio. All my blood tests are normal as of last month.

Is this a good plan? And if it isn't what can I do to make it better? Please don't say add Test, Deca etc because I'm a novice who's scared of needles (there, I said that!). Would the Dbol at least help me with strength gains if not keep able mass after PCT so I can lift better and maybe actually put on some lean muscle that will stay with me?

I appreciate everyone who spares their valuable time to answer. Thanks!

Last edited:
First off it's good to hear that you've made some gains over the last few years.

With that said please don't do this cycle. Hire 3J (online nutritionist) and he will put more keepable lbm on you than you could ever do by yourself with steroids (besides all that water weight you'd see with this cycle and no AI).

He's cheap and will teach you how to make gains and keep them first.

Terrible idea. I won't even say "cycle" cause it's not. Honestly, you need some diet help. Anything(and it will be minimal) you gain from the dbol will be lost when you discontinue use.
If you have your diet and training regimen looked at, and tweaked, you are far more likely to keep not only your gains, but you will learn valuable tools that will carry w/you for a lifetime. Steroids aren't a magic pill. A person still has to eat right and train accordingly.
Hope you take your time and learn how to do it right before you jump in and just end up spinning your wheels and putting yourself back to square one.
Good Luck.

Terrible idea. I won't even say "cycle" cause it's not. Honestly, you need some diet help. Anything(and it will be minimal) you gain from the dbol will be lost when you discontinue use.
If you have your diet and training regimen looked at, and tweaked, you are far more likely to keep not only your gains, but you will learn valuable tools that will carry w/you for a lifetime. Steroids aren't a magic pill. A person still has to eat right and train accordingly.
Hope you take your time and learn how to do it right before you jump in and just end up spinning your wheels and putting yourself back to square one.
Good Luck.

Thanks man, but would you suggest going with Test 500 mg/wk along with the Dbol? I have been mentally preparing for this for the last two months and got everything ready (including a new gym membership). So would like to go ahead with my work out regimen, even if I have to just keep the Dbol in the shelf and use other supplements and diet advice. Another question I have is, would taking Clomid along with these supplements have any adverse effects? I just want to keep my estrogen low even if I'm not taking the Dbol. Please advice.

Back