First Cycle: Cycle A or Cycle B or Cycle C?

t bollocks

Hola,
:sperm:
Stats:6'0
198lbs
23years old
Lifting for 6 years (powerlifting/bodybuilding)

For a first cycle: Looking to gain as much lean and keepable mass as possible, with some decent strength progress too. Cannot get Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and don't know where to get post cycle/unleashed combo in the UK. This is what I have come up with:

Cycle A: Longest cycle - Smashing the orals
Weeks 1-4: Dbol kickstart 30mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Test Cypionate 400mg per week = 200mg Mon, 200mg Thurs
Weeks 7-14: Anavar 60mg ED

Cycle B: Alternative cycle, No Dbol = Less estrogenic activity, more time on Var
Weeks: 1-12 Test Cypionate 400mg per week = 200mg Mon, 200mg Thurs
Weeks: 6-14 Anavar 60mg ED

Cycle C Shortest cycle, MORE TEST
Weeks: 1-10 Test Cypionate 500mg per week = 250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs
Weeks: 4-12 Anavar 60mg ED

Ancillaries:
Arimidex 0.25mg EOD while "on"
N2Guard while "on"
HCGenerate last four weeks while "on"

PCT: 4 Weeks (2.5 weeks After last Pin, 2 days after last Var tab)
Clomid: 100/80/60/40
Nolva: 40/30/20/10 OR 12.5mg Aromasin EOD for 4 weeks
HCGenerate: ED 4 weeks
D Aspartic Acid: ED 4 weeks

What d'you guys think?
A B or C for lean mass and strength gains (as much keepable as possible)

Out of all of them, Cycle C sounds like the best choice for a newbie. Have you had any history of orals before? I ask because you have Var in there, and I'd recommend T only cycles to let the user understand where all the sides are coming from.

PCT is a little confusing. You don't need Clomid at doses over 50mg for such a cycle, Nolva can be dosed at 40mg for two weeks, then 20mg for two weeks. Take AIs away from post cycle therapy (pct). AIs basically stop the aromatase enzymes from binding to form estrogen, while your SERMS stop estrogen from activating in the body. That spells low E2 levels which isn't good.

As far as maintainable mass goes, that's all diet related. Do a little more research and you'll find everything you need. Good luck.

I'd suggest none of the above. First cycle should be only test e/c 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks. PCT should start two weeks after last pin with clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct). Also make sure your diet is in check before you start.

Just run E or C only for 12 weeks man.
No need to worry, If your diet is right
Gains will be sick!!

Stop being cheap and buy the 3rd bottle to run the full 12 weeks @ 500mg/wk. Then you'll have some leftover for your next go.

@Kravi

I know about the diet - i've sorted it ;)

No history of orals - chose Var as it has low sides and can be out of my system fast. If there is a problem with the test it will take a few weeks to clear anyway so I really have no choice on that one.

I had some guys from the gym advise me on 100/100/50/50 clomid. Though I thought it was a bad idea and decided to taper it down instead.

I will go 50 on clomid like you said

and stop A- Dex before PCT

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Agree with cbman...Since test is gonna be your base for future cycles its best to understand how your body will react to the test. Keep in mind that this will be your first cycle so your body is going to be extra receptive to cyp or e, whichever you choose to run, and you will definitely see results no worries there. Out of the three cycles you posted i would consider those for a possible second cycle, based around your goals. Hope this helps bro

Back