First cycle: Fina and sust?

gonnabemassive

Would this be a good first cycle:

Sustanon: 250mg a week for 8 weeks
Finaject: 75mg a day for 6 weeks

What should I run for post cycle recovery?
What type of gains could I expect with good nutrition of course.

Drop the fina, up the test to 500mg if you wish. IMO 250mg/wk of test is awsome for a 1st.

Use clomid post cycle.

Fina is not for beginners, and is not needed for a 1st cycle.

I dont usually reccomend fina for a first cycle, due to the frequent injections and more possible sides than other AAS. Why are you choosing fina rather than the traditional test/eq or test/deca combo?

D_H

it would be a great first cycle but you might want to choose a long ester test like test enth so you only have to inject once a week

sust should be injected eod and fina ed

again not saying you wouldnt get good results w/ fina/sust but it might just be easier to go with some test enth

eq is also great for a first cycle because the increase in apetite will really help you put on some lbs

but if you go w/ the fina Sustanon (sust) you will do fine...
good luck bro

Well, I was thinking of the Finaject as a way of promoting alot of strength gains (strength to weight ratio is important to me). Following your guy's advice 500mg of Sustanon (sust) a week, and Dianabol sounds like the best option.

I am unfamiliar with dosage for Clomid. How much should I use and when?

Just remembered that Dianabol reduces cell-respiration, which isn't an option for me as I plan to play a very aerobic sport.

gonnabemassive said:
Well, I was thinking of the Finaject as a way of promoting alot of strength gains (strength to weight ratio is important to me). Following your guy's advice 500mg of Sustanon (sust) a week, and Dianabol sounds like the best option.

I am unfamiliar with dosage for Clomid. How much should I use and when?

3 weeks after last Sustanon (sust) shot. 300mg 1st day, 100mg for 10 days, and 50mg for the last 10 days.

i think that Sustanon (sust) is more for later cycles due to all the diff esters and in order to get and maintain stable blood levels you have to inject every couple days. i think enth or cyp would be better choice for first cycle, but thats just my opinion.

be a bit more specific about your goals and concerns..

if you are really looking for athletic type gains

try test/eq you could throw fina in there for the last 6 weeks or the middle 6 weeks too if you like..

anyway you go about it you will add weight.. if you diet properly though this will aid your strenght to weight ratio.. just eat good food and workout INTENSELY and get sleep

take a look at my screen name and you can guess that i am also very very interested in maintaining a good strength weight ratio...

anavar would promote the most strength gain with the least weight gain relatively speeaking

EQ will help w/ aerobic capacity.. thats why horses get it...

Back