First Cycle: GHRP-2 + HGH Frag + Ipamorelin + Gonadorelin Acetate

peptide777

Hi everyone, seeking an advice on my first cycle.

Protocol:
Right after waking up GHRP-2(250mcg) + HGH Frag(250mcg) + Gonadorelin Acetate(150mcg).
After workout GHRP-2(250mcg).
Pre-bed HGH Frag(250mcg) + Ipamorelin(250mcg).

The main concerns are side affects of Gonadorelin Acetate and GHRP-2. My goal is to loose some fat, have better sleep and energy throughout the day.

Is it safe for my own testosterone production running 2 weeks of Gonadorelin Acetate(150mcg)x1 and then have a week of rest ?
What's better in my case, GHRP-2 or CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin ? So far I was taking 0.25 of dostinex once per week in order to reduce prolactin. Since I don't want hunger increase and other side effects of GHRP-2 may be it make sense to switch completely to Ipamorelin + CJC1295 or any other ideas ?

I'm 30 years old, 220pounds, 6 feet tall.

Thanks !

I echo my previous words to you as well....First cycle should always be Test only- this will establish your baseline. Your current cycle idea will be hard to manage.

I echo my previous words to you as well....First cycle should always be Test only- this will establish your baseline. Your current cycle idea will be hard to manage.

Can you explain little bit more ? In my case GHRP + Frag is for losing fat, improving sleep and etc

OK I've never even herd of gonadorelin but your doses are way off with ghrp and the rest 250 mcg is a massive dose with peptides like this including cjc it's 1 mcg per kilogram your taking more than double the dosage needed
220 pounds = 100 kg
So 100 mcg of ghrp and cjc if using cjc

Hi everyone, seeking an advice on my first cycle.

Protocol:
Right after waking up GHRP-2(250mcg) + HGH Frag(250mcg) + Gonadorelin Acetate(150mcg).
After workout GHRP-2(250mcg).
Pre-bed HGH Frag(250mcg) + Ipamorelin(250mcg).

The main concerns are side affects of Gonadorelin Acetate and GHRP-2. My goal is to loose some fat, have better sleep and energy throughout the day.

Is it safe for my own testosterone production running 2 weeks of Gonadorelin Acetate(150mcg)x1 and then have a week of rest ?
What's better in my case, GHRP-2 or CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin ? So far I was taking 0.25 of dostinex once per week in order to reduce prolactin. Since I don't want hunger increase and other side effects of GHRP-2 may be it make sense to switch completely to Ipamorelin + CJC1295 or any other ideas ?

I'm 30 years old, 220pounds, 6 feet tall.

Thanks !

did you start your cycle?

Back