Questions About Fat Loss and Muscle Building Stack with HGH, Nandrolone, and Test

DMZ

Hello Everyone,

My stats:
Sex: Male
Bodyweight: 169lbs/77kg
Currently building lost muscle after kidney failure.
I am on regular Hemodialysis, and get full blood work done once a month.
Kidneys are slowly coming back online. No other health issues.
Was a high level strength/speed athlete.

The anabolic stack I am using at the moment was the result of a number of government studies done with patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Failure(CKD)
I'll add the links to those studies at the bottom.

Available: Nandrolone Decanoate (250mg/ml), Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (100mg/ml), Sustanon 250 (1ml ampules), Testosterone Enanthate (250mg ampules)
HGH at 4iu per day, before bed, since that is the body's natural time to produce growth hormone, and I feel much better than if I pin it in the morning.
300 tabs of T3 at 25mcg also before bed.
Lots of Arimidex, Clomid, on hand but not needed yet.
A couple of HCG 5000iu ampules, which I will be pinning every other day at 300iu to keep my testicles functioning throughout the cycle.
Steroid use is legal where I live, and everything in this stack is easy to come by locally.

Currently I have been running nandrolone at 400mg/week, Sustanon at 500mg/week, and HGH at 4iu per day; for four weeks.
High intensity gym workouts seven days a week, until I require rest.
I sleep from 11pm to 5am.
No naps in the afternoon - I have not needed them yet.
Currently I am feeling very good throughout the day, and during workouts, etc. Just my physical strength is nowhere near what it used to be, as a result of the CKD.
But I can do most types of exercise. It really feels as if I'm beginning from scratch again.

Goals: lose the fat gained during down time, and build up 15kg/33lbs of muscle over the coming year. And since I know that HGH functions as an adaptogen, I figure it should help me adjust to the rigors of physical training more rapidly as well.

I did two cycles previously, many years ago. The first was after a major car accident, where I was bedridden for over half a year. And the second time was when I tore some tendons in my foot.
Both times the use was for healing/recovery and getting my functionality back.

My questions are:

1. For fat loss and muscle building, is there a difference in the ideal dosage of HGH for either goal?

2. I work out in the evening, and can add a second workout per day.
I have also been advised to pin the HGH 30 minutes before a fasted workout to maximize the fat burning effects.

3. Is it possible to do both: fat loss and muscle building with the stack I have available?

I am open to any suggestions and changes to my approach and or training.

Thanks for reading.

Links to government studies:

I definitely recommend people from this https://worldofroids.to/. These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out and the right amount as well.
They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!

Back