First cycle help, bothersome gland under nipple

tricearoni

Hey guys. Running my first cycle
quick bio: 6'2 215lbs hover around 10% bf. Have competed in multiple Mens Physique shows. Running my first cycle to add some lean size.

Tren Ace 50mg/ed
Test Prop 100mg/MWF
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

have clomid on hand for my PCT

Monday will be the start of week 4, Strength is through the roof but I have a lump/gland under my right nipple that is hard. Its not sensitive or painful or itchy, so none of the signs of gyno. Most guys I have talked to said its just the gland reacting to the test increase in my system. I have been taking B6, 300mg, every day because I read that could help regulate estrogen

Should I do anything about this? Greatly appreciate any help

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be gyno. What is your E2 at? Aromasin should be used daily due to the half life by the way.

If you are pinning your Tren daily why wouldn't you pin your Prop daily?

Sounds like it could be gyno. What is your E2 at? Aromasin should be used daily due to the half life by the way.

If you are pinning your Tren daily why wouldn't you pin your Prop daily?

haven't gotten levels tested yet.

The guys who consulted me on my cycle thought prop eod would be best.

Do you have a DA on hand for possible prolactin issues? When running a 19 nor deca or tren it's a must in hand in my opinion.

I've learned that using 20mg of tomax daily has greatly reduced any flare ups for me during blasts.

If you keep e2 in range shouldn't have an issue with prolactin but a DA will lower prolactin if needed.

Do you have a DA on hand for possible prolactin issues? When running a 19 nor deca or tren it's a must in hand in my opinion.

I've learned that using 20mg of tomax daily has greatly reduced any flare ups for me during blasts.

If you keep e2 in range shouldn't have an issue with prolactin but a DA will lower prolactin if needed.

nah i didnt think this would become an issue

Gotta be prepared just in case. Get blood work. Get prami or caber. Get some raloxifene too. Take asin daily. Might as well pin prop daily since you are pinning tren daily. Daily is better as it keeps Hormone levels more even.

Sounds like you need some new guys.

Read the link below in my signature.

Gotta be prepared just in case. Get blood work. Get prami or caber. Get some raloxifene too. Take asin daily. Might as well pin prop daily since you are pinning tren daily. Daily is better as it keeps Hormone levels more even.

Sounds like you need some new guys.

Read the link below in my signature.

thanks for your help. I just ordered some raloxifene. Do you think its ok to keep pinning while I wait for it to come? and as far as prop ED. 50mg prop and 50mg tren ED?

thanks for your help. I just ordered some raloxifene. Do you think its ok to keep pinning while I wait for it to come? and as far as prop ED. 50mg prop and 50mg tren ED?

You are taking 300mg of Prop a week right now. I would keep it around the same dose. Soo 300 ÷ 7 = Daily Dose.

You should have your Raloxifene in a few days if you went through RUI so you should be fine to keep going.

Back