First Cycle Log Test cyp only 420 mg per week

BigLifter125

Hey everyone I'm going to be keeping a log of my first cycle here. I know my stuff is good as I am getting it from a friend that happens to be a part of a trt clinic. I got my blood tested today and my test levels were at 606ng/dl. I have never used any other AAS or pro hormones or anything like that. I will get blood tested again 6 weeks in to check on test levels and estrogen. My main goals for this cycle are to gain muscle and strength as I will be doing a powerlifting meet near the end of the cycle and I am close to many American records for my age and weight class.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-14 300mg test cyp every 5 days
Comes out to about 420mg a week

Weeks 1-15 500iu hcg per week Week 16 1000iu hcg

Weeks 1-16 .5mg arimidex every 3 days
(I can adjust up or down as needed)

Weeks 16-19 nolvadex 40mg daily then weeks 20-21 20mg daily

Weeks 16 100mg clomid daily then weeks 17-21 50mg clomid daily

(UPDATE: I forget to mention that I also have clomid that I will be using as part of my pct along with the nolvadex so I will update my cycle in the original post. I will follow the advice of tankmanbob for my pct dosaging. Also per everyone's advice I purchased some hcg and will be waiting for that to come in before I start my cycle so I will probably be starting in a weeks time. Thankyou to everyone for acknowledging that I am very young to being doing this but still giving me helpful advice... I was expecting much more negativity surrounding my age and I am glad that people are still giving me advice to help keep my cycle as safe as possible. I will be updating my strength weight and body fat on a weekly basis along with progress pictures to keep everyone updated. Thanks again for everyone's help!)

Current stats:
Age 18
Weight 201
Height 5'7
Body fat 12% (caliper test)
Lifts: all raw
Benchpress 425 (paused)
Squat 600 (in wraps)
Deadlift 575

I know I am young and that there are many risks associated with playing with natural testosterone at this age. Doctors have said my growth plates have been closed since I was 16 so I am not worried about stunting my growth. Please leave me any suggestions that you may have to help with my cycle they would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I can also get ahold of some Dbol, does anyone have any advice on when the best time to add this in would be? I know typically people use it at the beginning of a cycle for a jumpstart but I was thinking I could add it in during weeks 10-14 to give me an extra boost since my powerlifting meet will happen during those weeks... is there any issues with doing that?

Age, as you know if you read this forum we recommend 25 min. Your growth plates aren't the only issue, there is still brain system growth and HPTA things going on and you risk messing them up permanently.

If you are hell bent on doing it no matter what, then you should seek to minimize harm. Your dosing and frequency looks fine, arimidex looks ok, blood testing is a yes - so that's all good.

You should add HCG at 500 IU per week for 1-15, then 1,000/day for week 16. That will give you the best chance of keeping your balls in working order and recovering easier.

PCT looks too light on dosage, and is missing clomid. Think about starting week #17 with clomid at 100/50/50/50/50 and bump up nolva to 40/40/40/20/20

Those are some impressive lifts, please keep us posted on what you end up doing.

Last edited:
at your age its not recommended to do AAS. your still growing and you are bound to ***n yourself due to it. as Tankman stated above as well that your brain is still developing and you run the chance of not reaching your full potential due to starting aas so young, so in other words your IQ is going to be low. HCG for sure so you do not shut down completely as said above.

I would switch to Aromasin aka Examstaine. 12.5-25mg EOD. Always start low, and work your way up. And I would add in Clomid for my PCT. And HCG at the end of your cycle (And not PCT). And yes, I would wait till 25 yrs old.. But its your body..

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I was considering using hcg when planning the cycle out but Didnt know if it was necessary but I'll go ahead and pick some up before I start better safe than sorry... Also I already have clomid I forgot to mention that when listing my cycle so I will follow your protocol for my pct with the nolva and clomid.

I will be picking up hcg before I start my cycle and I already have clomid I bought it with all of my other stuff just forgot to mention it. As far as the brain development issue goes I've been thinking about that for a long time and I do understand that there are risks but I also think that those risks are probably not greater than the risk all of my friends are taking when they drink and smoke every weekend... thanks for your advice I already have all of my stuff with me and ready to go but I will wait until I have my hcg to start just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for your reply! I already have clomid for my pct along with my nolva I just forgot to mention it in my original post. Also I will be following everyone's advice about the hcg I just ordered some and will wait to start the cycle until I have it. What is your reasoning for using aromasin over arimidex? Thanks again.

No clue I hit 5'7 by the time I was 16 same height as my dad. I had to get some knee surgery and when the doctor did x rays he told me I was done growing cause all of my plates were closed

No clue I hit 5'7 by the time I was 16 same height as my dad. I had to get some knee surgery and when the doctor did x rays he told me I was done growing cause all of my plates were closed

He should of stated a reason why. why not get a second opinion?
did you get some hcg? when are you starting your cycle?

Last edited:
Ok started my cycle 3 days ago on 10/3...
First injection went well I used an 18 gauge drawing needle then switched over to a 23 gauge needle to pin my glute. PIP wasn't that crazy the next day just felt pretty sore in the injection site if I flexed my glute. Splitting my arimidex in half was a bitch lol so I'm gonna get a pill splitter from gnc. Workouts have been the same I just feel like I've been pushing myself a bit harder probably because I'm just excited to have started my cycle... can't wait for it to "kick in" in a few weeks like everyone talks about. Got a really strong lower back pump today after deadlifts which is unusual but I doubt that has much to do with my cycle

i did my first cycle right after i turned 18, then got back on when i was 19 and didnt come off until i was 22. tried to recover for months upon months upon months and couldnt get my levels back. now i'm almost 25 and im 100% convinced that i'll be on for life.

i love working out and steroids and everything, and im not sure if i would go back to me at 18 and not do that first cycle.

what sucks is that i'm on for life.. and i cant get a TRT script because technically i was "in range" when i came off, and i'm 24.

Ok started my cycle 3 days ago on 10/3...
First injection went well I used an 18 gauge drawing needle then switched over to a 23 gauge needle to pin my glute. PIP wasn't that crazy the next day just felt pretty sore in the injection site if I flexed my glute. Splitting my arimidex in half was a bitch lol so I'm gonna get a pill splitter from gnc. Workouts have been the same I just feel like I've been pushing myself a bit harder probably because I'm just excited to have started my cycle... can't wait for it to "kick in" in a few weeks like everyone talks about. Got a really strong lower back pump today after deadlifts which is unusual but I doubt that has much to do with my cycle

First welcome to the board. Great you are going to keep a log...cool , we like it :wavey:

IMOP a comment.... but do as you please.
Stop screwing around changing needles from 18 to 23G. The 23G will draw just like it injects into your body. Less you handle the needles more sterility you have.

A ridiculous protocol for me. Just saying.

Good luck , we will follow you...
OMM

Ok so I'm officially 1 week in I hit chest and triceps today and had a crazy good workout... did 315 for 3 sets of 10 reps today on bench and it moved like butter I've done that before but never so easily and I had much shorter rest times than the last time I did that. Yesterday's workout I did 5 sets of 8 on squat with 425 so that was really tough my legs were pumped all day. Right now I'm doing fairly high rep sets since I'm so far out from my meet I'll begin to lower the reps and up the weight as I get closer to my meet. I'm interested to see where my strength goes with this cycle...

Besides that haven't noticed anything too crazy yet except for waking up with my bed sheets in the shape of a tent every morning that won't go away lol

Weight is at 202.5

Okay I’m now 2 weeks into my cycle and I feel like this stuff has kicked in a little bit weight is up to 208 and I’ve started getting these crazy pumps after only doing a couple sets. Deadlifts this week were 4 sets of 8 with 405 off of a 4 inch deficit and then the next deadlift day I did 4 sets of 4 with 455 off of a 4 inch deficit. My diet is pretty much the same every day with 6 eggs and a bowl of oatmeal in the morning then 4-5 more meals a day of 8 ounces of ground beef and 2 cups of white rice. I also do a small shake after my workout with a banana or some sort of f***t for some carbs. I try to eat some steamed vegetables with atleast 2 of my meals per day. I’m also drinking atleast 2 gallons of water a day sometimes more. I’ll update again in a week or so

Okay I***8217;m now 2 weeks into my cycle and I feel like this stuff has kicked in a little bit weight is up to 208 and I***8217;ve started getting these crazy pumps after only doing a couple sets. Deadlifts this week were 4 sets of 8 with 405 off of a 4 inch deficit and then the next deadlift day I did 4 sets of 4 with 455 off of a 4 inch deficit. My diet is pretty much the same every day with 6 eggs and a bowl of oatmeal in the morning then 4-5 more meals a day of 8 ounces of ground beef and 2 cups of white rice. I also do a small shake after my workout with a banana or some sort of f***t for some carbs. I try to eat some steamed vegetables with atleast 2 of my meals per day. I***8217;m also drinking atleast 2 gallons of water a day sometimes more. I***8217;ll update again in a week or so
thanks for the updates and keep them coming, are you experincing any sides at all?

Cycle:
Weeks 1-14 300mg test cyp every 5 days
Comes out to about 420mg a week

Weeks 1-15 500iu hcg per week Week 16 1000iu hcg

Weeks 1-16 .5mg arimidex every 3 days
(I can adjust up or down as needed)

Weeks 16-19 nolvadex 40mg daily then weeks 20-21 20mg daily

Weeks 16 100mg clomid daily then weeks 17-21 50mg clomid daily

Push out your clomid one more week to start in 17. You can take nolvadex alongside HCG if you want starting in week 16, or push it out too to #17. Don't take clomid with HCG.

Ok little over 3 weeks in bodyweight around 210 I squatted 635 this week so that was sweet. I’m really not experiencing any sides at all I feel great

Well I don’t think anyone is following this anymore but I’m gettjng really fucking strong I benched 455 raw this week and 500 pound bench in a slingshot bodyweight is up to 212

Back