First Cycle log-test e/dbol

mickey7

Hey everyone, I've been reading these threads for a couple years now an after a lot of thinking, I decided to start my first cycle. I'm 20, been lifting for about 5 years now, 3 years with proper diet, 5'9 177, 10% body fat. Just wanted to log everything here for myself to track and for future guys because it helped a lot when I read other peoples experiences!

Cycle:
400 mg test e (week 1-12)
20 mg dbol (week 1-5)
arimedex .5 eod

PCT (I already have both on hand and ready)
clomid (need opinions on dosages) I've read 100/100/50/50 but not sure if that's too high for first cycle or what does everyone think?
nolva 40/40/20/20

I was going to do HCG but I talked to a lot of experienced guys, 1 pro, a few national level bodybuilders and they said for how mild this cycle is they told me not to so ya!

Any critiques and recommendation are greatly appreciated :)!

I've done two pins so far, I started dbol the day after my first pin so I'm on day 4 of dbol and I'm feeling good (had the best chest pump of my life today)!

I know some people will say I'm too young, but I've done my research and I know I'm ready. I hope you guys follow along and see how I progress! Aiming for 200-205 pounds by the end of the cycle and I want to keep as much as I can of it!

Lifts are:
Deadlift-365 for 6 (never tried one rep max)
Squat- 365 for 3 (never tried one rep max)
Bench 315 for 1

well a 4 days into dbol and i am up 3 pounds which i know is water and really isnt much but I definitely feel more full and probably a placebo at this point but I'm feeling stronger as well!

With the orals you are running I would suggest grabbing some NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) to help you with some liver protection you can prolly find them at your local vitamin store

I suggest you move this to the steroid log section...
That way, people who do actually approve of young lads cycling far too early can keep up to date with your progress...

Back