First cycle need help asap.

Hello everyone I started my first cycle 1 week ago and I'm 4 pins in.

Cycle:
150 mg test prop eod week 1-10
100 mg boldenone prop eod week1-10(i know it's a rare compound but i have access to it and I'm 90 precent sure it's homebrew boldenone prop since I know the guy and I know it's been made in a sterile environment.)
20mg anavar ed
AI: anastrozole(arimidex) 0.5 mg eod.week 1-10
hcg: 1000 iu eod week 8-10

Stats:
18 years old
4.5 years of lifting experience
95 kg(210 lbs)
20% bf
180 cm (5'9")
170 kg bench 1rm
265 kg deadlift 1rm
(no squats due to knee injuries)
All the gear is homebrew and high quality except for the anavar it's pharma grade.
So far I'm 5 pins in and I can already feel the crazy pumps and agression, I feel amazing in the gym and the endurance is crazy plus libido is through the roof(like always I'm 18 lol.) but I've run into a very big problem because I didn't start my AI from day 1 since I didn't have it on hand and got crazy high estrogen sides lately (probably because of my high bf% which leads to aromatisation.) such as bloating/moon face and slight depression/lethargy which sucks but I just got my anastrozole today and I took 1 mg to battle the estrogen, anyway since things are getting pretty scary and all the aggression and emotional roller coasters are not fun at all and I'm considering quitting the gear because of possible future complications and low T levels which I'm not looking forward to, I've already made crazy progress naturally and I'm happy with my genetics and I don't look like people my age at all, I wanted to compete but I'm not sure if the risks outweigh the benefits if I quit now what kind of pct would you guys recommend? I have access to all the pct drugs and AIs since everything is legal in my country. I'm getting really anxious and I don't enjoy the emotional stress and mood swings at all I can control myself but it doesn't feel natural at all and I feel like I don't want to risk anything right now, do you think I have severely damaged my HPTA by doing steroids at 18? Thanks for reading my post, I'm just pretty anxious :(.

your 18 years old, your not ready for this. and 20% bf%. you might as well cut your nuts off now buddy.

I know it's too early, that's why I want to stop now just 4 pins in, would I need PCT after 4 pins of 150 mg test prop and 100 mg boldenone prop? I had clomid and aromasin prepared for pct but I'm not sure if my LH and FSH even moved after just 4 pins, I had blood work done. So would I need PCT if I just stop now?

^^^^^this
And yeah you're already doing that. Chemical castration. Please stop what you're doing. Your age and condition are not conducive to what you're doing to yourself. You need to take this time in your life to learn to lift and most importantly learn to eat. Eating is by far the most difficult part of bodybuilding. When you learn to do it you will know what I'm saying here.
Sorry bro.....not what ya wanted to hear. Stop what your doing and conduct a 4 week pct at low dose. No need to go over 50mg of clomid.......25mg can even work wonders. 4weeks and don't touch gear again.
Good luck. Hope you caught it before the real damage is done. Take care bro

Stop the cycle but keep posting here!!! Diet>Training>Gear. I'm on TRT and the biggest difference I get is diet. Good whole foods lead to full muscles, good mood and energy as well as a higher body weight. Crap food leads to lethargic days and flat muscles. Missing meals leads to tiredness, lower rep counts and flat muscles.

The recommended age is 25. Seems like forever I know. Stop and PCT ^^^^^ like above.

You started a very elaborate cycle especially for a first cycle and didn't even have an ai. Now you don't even know what to do for pct..

Read the beginner cycle stickys

Back