First cycle of TEST CYP .. please have a look :)

hightimes

Any help would be great, thanks guys. Hi guys starting my first cycle of BD testabol depot cyp 200mg/1ml in a few days and just wanna run threw it before hand, completely buzzing to start this It could end up being a 10 week cycle depending how I am feeling. Not had blood results yet but my gp done loads of recent blood work so the info could be there. Buying a blood pressure machine to keep an eye on it. I am currently prescribed propananol 40mg x1 ed for panic attacks, it does nothing for it need my doc to take me off it - anyway will it help if blood pressure is elevated or is it a bad idea?

CYCLE
w1 - w12: test cyp 400mg per week, am I better doing it in 2x shots a week?
w1 - w12: adex 0.5mg ed, not sure how I react to estrogen as only cycles I have done were prohormones and winny before(stupid I know)and never had any nip issues that I can remember. Also as cyp adds a lot of bloat, I guess it's up to me to determine my best AI dose.
w1 - w12 Hcg 250iu 2x shots a week, might add it to 1000ui a week, what do you think?

PCT 2 or 3 weeks after last shot
w15 - w19 Clomid/nolva/proviron in a blend: 25mg/10mg/12.5mg x1 tab / run it for 4 weeks tapering off each week
I have pharma nolva and clomid from past oral cycles incase this blend feels weakish.
w12 - DAA 5g ed
w12 - Creatine 5g ed

DAILY SUPPS
Opti-men
Vit C 3g
Blend of milk thistle 1g and nac 600mg lipoic acid 200mg ( like to keep my liver cleansed )
5L water daily

I was thinking of adding winny or anavar in to lean me out and help with the bloat, but maybe thats better left for my 2nd cycle. I would rather inject as i dont like taking orals anymore, but i hear its like shooting fire. I have seen it in sterile water and oil based, maybe thats got something to do with it?

I will be drawing with 21g, pinning IM with 25g/2.5ml luer lock 1' in glutes/quads or wherever I find hurts less the next day and hcg with 29g insulin pin subQ, I think these are the best methods to go by?

My plan is to lift 4/5 times a week with 2/3 cardio sessions each week. My goal is to add as much muscle I can while trying to lose fat, I'm aware I won't be shredded or anything but having a flat gut again would be nice. I'm 5.9 13ish stone and around 18% bf. If I feel I can push my workouts harder/get more in then I will no time to sit and stare when it's time to grow

Thanks if you guys help me out!

I only skimmed this, but that is way too much Adex!!!! My knees hurt just thinking about taking that much.

How old are you? You body fat is on the high side for a cycle. It will like cause you issues. Have you considered getting below 15% before you start?

No proviron during PCT. Just clomid and nolva.

hCG should be used up until a couple of days before PCT starts.

I only skimmed this, but that is way too much Adex!!!! My knees hurt just thinking about taking that much.

How old are you? You body fat is on the high side for a cycle. It will like cause you issues. Have you considered getting below 15% before you start?

No proviron during PCT. Just clomid and nolva.

hCG should be used up until a couple of days before PCT starts.

Im 27 buddy and been lifting on and off since i was a teen. Past 3 years been dedicated. Yeah i am not sure about the adex dose 0.5mg if its e3d or 0.125 daily or something completely different.

I know everyone says to be lean as possible and i understand the higher risks but i have seen guys higher bf than me go on cycles and others that have been on and off them for decades.

Why no proviron? It comes in a blend i have Zydex Pharma Pro-PCT.

Ok thanks man was not sure about the hcg dose. Should it be 250 or 500 x2 shots per week?

Last edited:
Adex is way too high

A clomid/nolvadex/Proviron BLEND -- who the hell would even make that -- proviron belongs in your cycle weeks 1-12 50 mg a day... Not in your pct

Winny or anavar will NOT lean you out or fix your bloat .. Diet and keeping estrogen in check will do that.. Those compounds are not fat burners nor are they estrogen blockers..

Sounds like you've done oral only cycles in the past. -- you should go get your blood work and hormone panel done BEFORE startling this cycle to see where you stand.

Also -- why is DAA and creatine listed in your pct

Adex is way too high

A clomid/nolvadex/Proviron BLEND -- who the hell would even make that -- proviron belongs in your cycle weeks 1-12 50 mg a day... Not in your pct

Winny or anavar will NOT lean you out or fix your bloat .. Diet and keeping estrogen in check will do that.. Those compounds are not fat burners nor are they estrogen blockers..

Sounds like you've done oral only cycles in the past. -- you should go get your blood work and hormone panel done BEFORE startling this cycle to see where you stand.

Also -- why is DAA and creatine listed in your pct

The Zydex Pharma Pro-PCT seemed like a good deal, is there no benefit to using it pct?
I know my diet and AI will control the water retention, but i thought a kickstarter that is very dry like winny would of in someway helped with bloating like if taken dbol would one retain more water?

Only done a few oral cycles in the past and that was over 2 years ago. I have had blood taken by my gp recently so theres bound to be info in there if not i will ask. I am planing on getting blood work before during and after.

Creatine is used daily, its just there. DAA i thought was a nat test booster, whats the harm in it?

IMO me and my buddys first cycle was epi and stanz and yes it did lean us both out we ate above main. and lost weight, got vascular etc and it continued well after pct. So not sure what you mean it does not lean you out?

Last edited:
The Zydex Pharma Pro-PCT seemed like a good deal, is there no benefit to using it pct?
I know my diet and AI will control the water retention, but i thought a kickstarter that is very dry like winny would of in someway helped with bloating like if taken dbol would one retain more water?

Only done a few oral cycles in the past and that was over 2 years ago. I have had blood taken by my gp recently so theres bound to be info in there if not i will ask. I am planing on getting blood work before during and after.

Creatine is used daily, its just there. DAA i thought was a nat test booster, whats the harm in it?

IMO me and my buddys first cycle was epi and stanz and yes it did lean us both out we ate above main. and lost weight, got vascular etc and it continued well after pct. So not sure what you mean it does not lean you out?

Give this a quick read in regards to bulking --- you can cut on Dbol, you can bulk, you can bulk on var, you can cut.. YOU and your diet and training determine this,, not the compound itself.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...tional-bulk-cycle-its-all-about-estrogen.html

Winny,, IMO is not a beginner compound and is best used for pros as a pre contest prep, when they are already single digit bf % ... Are you already extremely ripped ? It's not gonna get you ripped, it's gonna bring out dry hard muscle for those who already are.. It's not gonna kick start anything for you, except kick start joint pain

Blood work from a gp or basic physical prob did not include a hormone panel or test and e2 levels unless you specifically had him order that.. So the info prob is not in there

Zydex stuff does not look like a good deal to me -- as for the proviron I definitely see a benefit in running it on cycle

DAA may not hurt-- just don't see the point on wasting $ on powdered unproven supplements, when the real deal is available for purchase.
You do know your liver and kidneys have to process all that powdered OTC supplement stuff-- if it's not medically proven, then it's just sup companies making money off of you and using a steroid user as the model in the ads to sell it to you

Last edited:
I said i am aware i wont get shredded or anything... I know the estrogen is were gains come from, but if you can help it you want less of a moon face :p
I will look more into the Proviron then and see why its there for pct.
So what try out adex at 0.25mg every 3 days or eod and take it from there?

Well whatever was in those pstanz tabs kicked ass in terms of looks and feeling.
I have the DAA left over from an old oral cycle. In regards to what you say about the liver supps, my gp suggested trying it as a hit or miss and the values have changed in my liver significantly.

Last edited:
I would encourage you to keep doing some homework. There are some gaps that need to be filled in knowledge wise. Do you understand how the HPTA works? The role that LH, FSH, Testosterone and Estrogen play? The role of the pituitary and testicles? Understanding the HPTA will help you execute a better cycle and recovery.

Make sure you go to the very top of your screen and read all the Steroid Profiles too.

What gaps need to be filled man? I have a understanding of how the hpta works - whats with the flame on ?
EDIT: i emailed the vendor and asked why the Proviron and apparently it helps with ppl with libido issues coming off.

Last edited:
Slow down cowboy. Please respectfully I tell you are of to a very bad start due to your lack of knowledge.

AS posted your AI is going to CRASH your E2 and that's will be the end of that cycle. It will be good to monitor your blood pressure.

No need to draw with one G and to inject w/another. All your Q's and statements tell me you are not quite ready. You will want to lift more than that if you train all your body parts with some intensity. Training to build mass with a little cardio will do what you want.

You will need to get w/ the diet guys on here. you are pretty young to begin this and shallow on knowledge and experience.

See Post #9

You need to educate before you medicate. :dunno:

I said i am aware i wont get shredded or anything... I know the estrogen is were gains come from, but if you can help it you want less of a moon face :p
I will look more into the Proviron then and see why its there for pct.
So what try out adex at 0.25mg every 3 days or eod and take it from there?

Well whatever was in those pstanz tabs kicked ass in terms of looks and feeling.
I have the DAA left over from an old oral cycle. In regards to what you say about the liver supps, my gp suggested trying it as a hit or miss and the values have changed in my liver significantly.

Again not to hurt you but you keep telling us what you are aware of and know and you are way off track with most of what you say. You have heard bits and pieces but do not know the whys and how things work. SLOW down. Read all the sticky's learn about estrogen and prolactin.

Learn more about the steroid profiles. Diet and training need to be on point before aas.

What gaps need to be filled man? I have a understanding of how the hpta works - whats with the flame on ?
EDIT: i emailed the vendor and asked why the Proviron and apparently it helps with ppl with libido issues coming off.

This isn't a flame. Not by any means. I am trying to help you. I am not going to spoon feed you, but I am trying to point you in the right direction. Some of the things you have proposed and said show that you have some knowledge gaps (e.g. dosages and HPTA suppression).

None of us were born knowing this stuff. We all had to start from ground zero and educate ourselves. No shame in that.

If you understood why proviron helps with libido you'd understand why it doesn't belong in your pct.. It's a "band aid"-- your vendor doesn't care about your hpta, he knows the proviron will make you feel good/better on pct,, thus makes his gear seem more legit, thus increase sells.
I'd find a new source

Back