First Cycle Outline and Questions. Opinions and suggestions welcome!

GorgeousBoy

So I've been doing a lot of research and I believe I'm ready to begin my first cycle. I was sick for a while and finally getting back to it. Have 15 years of legit training experience. Got the ok from doctors so I have no current health issues aside from chronic pain. Been training hard as hell. Diet is very good (vegetarian/pescatarian) but diet will be fully dialed in during cycle.

My goal for this cycle is to gain lean muscle and burn stubborn fat (tendency for female fat deposits). I want to get to my natural peak, maintain that, and then take it from there. I've never even considered AAS before. I've always been able to gain muscle and cut fat quickly, but something is different this time. I've lost 40 lbs 5 years ago with little difficulty, and used to able to drop 20 lbs no problem (all within the last few years) without the dedication and motivation I have now. I think getting to my optimal natural physique quicker will kind of break this lull I've been in (not depressed or suicidal or anything).

Stats:
29 year old male
250lbs 6foot 2 inches
Roughly 20% body fat
Man boobs and side fat lifelong issue even at 10 % body fat... sigh : (

Tentative plan depending on input:

-Test Enanthate 200mg Monday and Friday (Weeks 1-8)
-HcG 250 iu Monday and Friday (Weeks 2-10)
-Exemestane 12.5mg Every Other Day (Weeks 2-10)
-Nolvadex 40/40/30/30/20/20/10/10/5/5

I'm trying to keep the Test cycle short and the levels on the lower side in order to decrease long term sides and allow for an easier recovery. I know most people recommend 12 week Test E @ 500-600mg/week, but I'm not trying to bulk. I will be on a super lean diet and have a medium-weight lifting regiment to increase fat burn and decrease risk of injury along with intense cardio.

I'm thinking that stretching the Nolva out this way will ensure a safer and smoother transition. Any harm in doing so?

Getting bloodwork done before I begin. What would I need to look out for? can anything be too low or high to prevent a cycle or is this mainly to use as a reference post cycle?

I have plenty of gear to add a week or two aside from the Exemestane, so adjustments can be made. Please feel free to speculate or advise in any way. That's what I'm posting this for.

Also, sort of a side question: Since Test E remains in the body at high levels over a week after last pin, are you practically on cycle, in my case, week 9 and 10?

Thanks a lot guys in advanced. I wanted to be thorough and give all the info off the bat, so please excuse the length.

Wow.. A lot that needs addressed. I will start off with the things that stood out the most.
How do you have man boobs and side fat with 10% body fat? 10% is really lean. I would say that you're way off with that assessment.
Running 8 weeks with a long ester test and resons you mentioned are not justified. Your shut down. Might as well run it the 12 weeks and reap the benefits.

10 weeks of nolvadex for pct is overkill! 4 weeks of nolva and clomid would be adequate. More isn't always better.

If your concerned about recovery, you should be running hcg from the beginning of cycle up to pct.

Here's the big one. Your stats and claimed body fat probably are off and not in your favor. Running a cycle at high body fat will make controlling estrogen really difficult. You plan on taking aromasin I believe eod at 12.5mgs. I don't think this will cut it.

You really should cut your body fat down to around a true 15%, probably lower then what you thought you were at with 10%. You would be very vascular and have popping abs at 10%. Trying to cycle at 20%+ would be difficult managing estrogen and sides. I will post a link for you to read up on that will cover what you need to know. Best of luck-

Thanks brother. Yea, the last part of the nolva outline was more of question, as well as the starting points of hcg and doses of exemestane.

Agree with body fat...going to be dropping below 20 percent before I begin. Want to get the full benefits. Basically just been getting my strength and mass back this last month then going to cut for a month. I'm not starting right away. Need to lose at least 15 lbs of fat. Been staying same weight because of muscle growth.
About another month I'd say. Want to have labs done by my primary and make sure I'm going to have a solid 12 weeks (thank you) of structure before I start because I'm at the tail end of a vacation right now.

And believe it or not I've always had this problem, even at peak conditions. At 210 was able to do 100 pushups 20 slow pullups and had solid core. Yet the tits were still there to a decent degree. In all honesty this might be a "hail mary" before surgery. They can't get much worse lol.
Appreciate your input. Thank you.

Back