First Cycle Planning, Ive been reading and reading, still need some advice

S1000RR

Hey Guys and Girls,

Ive been training for a number of years but never really to get big, I ride a lot of MX and Sportbikes and have always been pretty fit.
For the last 18months Ive been weight training, Ive done sessions with powerlifters and bodybuilders, Im a sponge for advice and experience and I can see a lot of it here, if you think something I say is dumb tell me why I WANT TO LEARN!!

So..thanks for taking the time to read and reply to this
Weight Training 5days a week and HIIT on one of the days off

30yr Old Male
6'2"
93kg
15%Body Fat

Im eating to my Macros
P-215g
C-622g
F-65g Training Days

and

P-215g
C-295g
F-117g

I was previously eating Keto and I got pretty lean 10% body fat and dropped my weight down to 86.1kg at my leanest.

Im naturally very broad and Ive become interested in doing a cycle, I know a lot guys who just say "just get this massive stack and blah balh get jacked"
I want to do this right, I want to keep eating right, training hard and getting the most out of a cycle and I think this is a place for some good advice.

I have read a lot of suggestions that a simple TEST E or C cycle is the way to go for my first cycle, I know a little bird who has access to quality steroids and has came over with a gift for me the other day, I was given TEST E, DIANABOL and NOLVADEX and suggested this as a first cycle for me.

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg every day split in 2
Week 4-6 Dianabol 40mg every day split in 2
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate 500mg per week (monday 250mg-thursday250mg)
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

What do you more experienced guys and girls think of this as a first cycle? I wont be taking it for granted, I will be eating right for the whole cycle and training properly.
I have spoken to more experienced guys and girls about safe injecting etc
Would some sort of liver support be suggested while taking Dianabol?
I will be getting bloodwork pre cycle and also mid cycle to keep an eye on things.

So thanks for hearing me rant on and on, if anyone thinks I can do something better or change things up please let me know, Im open to all advice and im not easily offended.

Thanks guys, Ive been thinking about a cycle for a while and I need a push but I dont want to waste a drop, I want the best results I can get.
SRR

Oh Also I will be requesting bloodwork from my doctor, what exactly do I want to be tested for?
Cheers

hi, im trying to understand the difference in the macros.. one shows 600+ carbs, the other shows it much lower?

Not a great plan for a first cycle. You have no ai and no hcg. Dbol and test aromatize. You will surely grow tits with this cycle.

Give the beginner cycle stickys a read. You will know everything you need to in 15 minutes.

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

This is scripture round these parts
Running anything other than test only for a first cycle is not smart; you will have 0 clue as to what is doing what. Let's say for example, 2 weeks in you start getting side effects; is it the test or the dbol? See my point?
See how your body responds to test only on your first cycle; you have the rest of your life to run other other compounds, do it right.

Last edited:
Not a great plan for a first cycle. You have no ai and no hcg. Dbol and test aromatize. You will surely grow tits with this cycle.

Give the beginner cycle stickys a read. You will know everything you need to in 15 minutes.

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

This is scripture round these parts
Running anything other than test only for a first cycle is not smart; you will have 0 clue as to what is doing what. Let's say for example, 2 weeks in you start getting side effects; is it the test or the dbol? See my point?
See how your body responds to test only on your first cycle; you have the rest of your life to run other other compounds, do it right.

That's it right there. That thread. Test/AI/HCG/PCT diet.

Get labs before you start. Please. It's the standard you want to return to and you will never again habe the chance to get pre-cycle labs. Your "natural" levels.

Taking all of this advice on board, Ive been pushed to do more than TEST E on a first cycle but th overwhelming advice seems to be to not be a hero and just do TEST E train hard and eat well for my first cycle so I think im going to go with that.
If you dont mind tbonexl for my future reference if I was going to do the cycle I posted what would you change/include? In terms of ai and hgc?
Thanks again everyone for your help, I really want to do this right and I appreciate all the knowledge

Reactions: IMT
Taking all of this advice on board, Ive been pushed to do more than TEST E on a first cycle but th overwhelming advice seems to be to not be a hero and just do TEST E train hard and eat well for my first cycle so I think im going to go with that.
If you dont mind tbonexl for my future reference if I was going to do the cycle I posted what would you change/include? In terms of ai and hgc?
Thanks again everyone for your help, I really want to do this right and I appreciate all the knowledge
Really glad your going the right way. Looking forward to your logs!

Really glad your going the right way. Looking forward to your logs!

Thanks IMT and thanks to the community for honest polite advice and support.
Ill get some TEST E in my butt :D and keep logs and let everyone know how I go.

First bit of advice, don’t jack around with steroids till you are about 33 or older. I hit my peak natural abilities at around ages 30-32 then it was downhill after that and around age 36 I started cheating just to keep up with the younger guys and have some workout motivation.

However, sounds like you are set on this plan. So basically everyone is going to tell you just do test only. I was like you and had this crazy first cycle planned out that was a Test and EQ stack and I had my estrogen blockers clomid and nolvva for pct and hcg. after i had all my gear and all that planned out i chickened out and just did 500mg week test only cycle. And so far all i’ve done is test only cycles and i had mid cycle labs and dont even need estrogen blockers

Had a few parties on over the last few weeks and I want my eating to be on point 100% along with my training before getting on, planning to start next week, got events on this weekend and would rather be 100% clean mind and body and hit the cycle hard and healthy. Oh and getting bloodtests, asked a doc mine was away and he didnt want to refer me looking into private labs or I have a regular doc ive seen a few times and hes a good guy he would give me a ref for any testing I wanted. Just not rushing into it mate but getting ants in my pants to hit it soon!

Had a few parties on over the last few weeks and I want my eating to be on point 100% along with my training before getting on, planning to start next week, got events on this weekend and would rather be 100% clean mind and body and hit the cycle hard and healthy. Oh and getting bloodtests, asked a doc mine was away and he didnt want to refer me looking into private labs or I have a regular doc ive seen a few times and hes a good guy he would give me a ref for any testing I wanted. Just not rushing into it mate but getting ants in my pants to hit it soon!

what day you starting this week brother? when are you getting bloods done?

Back