First Cycle: Please Review: SARMS Triple Stack + Dermacrine (Unsponsored)

gdawg522

Hey Everyone!!

I have been browsing around on the forums for quite some time now and doing as much reading as possible to plan my first dip into the AAS game. This is my first real cycle of anything. I have been weight training for 5 years and I have tried pretty much every OTC Test booster / supplement you can imagine. Never really noticed any results outside of dedicated training paired with a locked down nutrition plan. I count and record all of my Macros on a daily basis. I follow a five day on - two day off training protocol along with HIIT and other active sports and activities when I can. I have a very conditioned heart as I have also run multiple half marathons and Tough Mudders. Resting Heart Rate is around 52 BPM.

I am looking to use this cycle to recomp myself for this summer and increase my strength at the same time. I know this is a lot to ask from some SARMS but I think this will be my best first option. I am open to any and all suggestions that you may have including different anabolics that you recommend. I have all relevant bloodwork already taken care of to form a baseline of where I stand right now.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Body Fat: ~12%

Cycle:
Ostarine 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
S4: 25/25/50/50/50/50/50
GW: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Dermacrine 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
HCGenerate: Last four weeks
Iron Mag labs Cycle assist: Half dose each day for 60 days
Vitamin D 10,000 IU ED
Orange Triad ED

PCT:
Nolva 10/10/10/10
HCGenerate: Full dose / Four weeks
I have Clomid / Dex / Aromasin on hand as well if needed.

Macros (Currently shredding):
250 G protein
200 Gram Carb
60 Gram Fat

Lifts:
Bench Press: 225x5
Squat Barbell: 295x5
Deadlift Barbell: 385x5
Overhead Barbell Press: 145x5

Please let me know your thoughts on this log. I am in the process of ordering the SARMS from a solid source. I have also considered an oral only cycle of other anabolics instead of the SARMS but I am looking to you all for your experience and insight into what is best for my first cycle.

Thank you for your support!!! Looking forward to this experience.

View attachment 564109View attachment 564110

I am considering the SARM triple Stack due to some reading I have done on the compounds. The Dermacrine is there as a way to prevent lethargy and fatigue (test base in some form). The GW Cardarine is there for the endurance aspects. I am expecting most gains to come from the S4 and osta. If you feel this will be too much, then I am open to that as well. Thank you for the support!!

Just found your post and very interested in hearing how your cycle went. In particular, did you experience suppression? Did the Dermacrine help with that? thanks!

Back