First Cycle Seeking Advice (Test E + Dbol)

Hawt

Okay so I'm 21 years old and am going to be starting my first cycle soon, I'm just posting here to ask for some advice and get some opinions. I have 2 vials of test-e, 250mg/ml. So all up thats 5000mg of test-e. I also have dbol tablets (10mg each) of which I am planning to do 30mg per day for probably 4 weeks. I initially wanted to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg/week but I would need more test for that. Could anyone give me a plan they would recommend? I also have nolvadex , clomid and arimidex . Clomid 50mg every other day, arimidex 0.25mg every other day and nolva in the last few weeks. As you can probably tell I'm not sure on exact quantities that I want to take just yet, mainly because I'm not sure how long to run my cycle for. Any input would be greatly appreciated (besides comments about my age) thankyou guys!

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/676593-word-advice-those-considering-using.html
Appreciate that. When I begun 3 years ago I weighed 55kg, I now weigh 75kg. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to nutrition having studied it and observed the effects of many different types of diet on my own body, so I'm not really concerned about that. I have always trained hard and well because my brother used to train me, the only things that need a lot of work are my squat and dead. I'm moreso just looking for advice on how to arrange my cycle but thankyou.

Last edited:
Appreciate that. When I begun 3 years ago I weighed 55kg, I now weigh 75kg. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to nutrition having studied it and observed the effects of many different types of diet on my own body, so I'm not really concerned about that. I have always trained hard and well because my brother used to train me, the only things that need a lot of work are my squat and dead. I'm moreso just looking for advice on how to arrange my cycle but thankyou.

Fair enough. That was actually my bad though, I thought that thread contained different info. Your going to make your own mind up, but I highly suggest reading this post first. Get all the facts before you make your decision:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ppedzilla-s-thread-knowledge.html#post3578052

Back