First Cycle Test Cyp and Dbol

Bane22

Hey guys, I've been reading this forum for a while and saw some great advice so I thought I'd share my first cycle to get some feedback. I will be running test cyp with dbol as a kickstarter and I will be going for some good mass gains, no recomp.

Stats
Weight: 185 lbs
Height: 5' 9"
bf: about 14%
Taking Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle daily, 2 weeks prior cycle and until PCT is done

WEEKS 1-10: Test Cyp 500mg/week Monday and Thursday
WEEKS 1-4: Dbol 40mg/day

WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex .5mg EOD (probably keep taking it until 10 days after last pin)

PCT (starting on 14th day after last pin)
WEEKS 1-4: Novla 40/40/20/20
WEEKS 1-4: Clomid 50/50/25/25

Drawing with 18g and pinning with 22 (maybe 25)
Was considering using research liquid for PCT instead of pills due to accessibility and cost (don't mind spending more for pills if it makes a difference)
Letro on hand in case gyno during/after PCT

Ive decided to leave out the hcg based on what others have recommended to me on other sites, but feel free to give your advice on that.
Are the research chems just as good or sufficient?
Being a first cycle, should I drop the dbol or keep it in there?

Nutrition
I will be consuming 3k calories/day. I only eat chicken, fish, brown rice sweet potatoes, oats, peanut butter and my protein shakes. I have my meals down and I routinely eat well prepared meals so that aspect is in check. After a critique by you guys, I will likely log everything for the next couple months.

Feel free to advise anything as I am open to any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks in advance!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

You said you did research read that thread and all its links if you had you wouldnot be proposing dbol on your first cycle.

Drop the oral.

I assume you mean 250mg Mon and thurs?

What did you read about HCG? You really should conside it. Every time you cycle you have the chance of not recovering and having to be on trt and possible fertility issues. Do you want kids some day?
HCG promotes better recovery keeps the testes active so rocovery is easier why not better your chances at recovery?

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

You said you did research read that thread and all its links if you had you wouldnot be proposing dbol on your first cycle.

Drop the oral.

I assume you mean 250mg Mon and thurs?

What did you read about HCG? You really should conside it. Every time you cycle you have the chance of not recovering and having to be on trt and possible fertility issues. Do you want kids some day?
HCG promotes better recovery keeps the testes active so rocovery is easier why not better your chances at recovery?

Good points. I figured the oral shouldn't be in there. As for the hcg, people have mentioned (not on this site) that for a 10 week cycle and being my first that hcg is not necessary and to use it on a second cycle. Apparently that was bad advice. I'll be sure to pick some up and add it in for sure. Thanks for saving the twins down there :sperm:

Back