First Cycle: Test E, Anavar, Anadrol

SecretSauce

Hello, this will be my first post as well as first cycle. I have been searching through numerous forums for 2 years on as much info as i have been able to. Obviously, we can never have all the info we really want. I know there will be different feedback but please, share as much as you can to me.
Stats:
-21 Years Old (I know, i'm a bit young)
-Lifting: 6 Years (4 strict years)
-5'8
-172lbs
-Bodyfat: 9%

I would consider myself to be very genetically gifted as in proportions/symmetry etc. My highest weight was 185lbs around 10% BF but that was a year ago and I injured myself, Got sick, and then went on vacation for 2 weeks. I lost 20lbs. I am now back up to 172 (Was 178 but had some personal issues that took me away from my strict training regime) I am now back. I want to cycle. I plan on competing within the next 1.5 years and really want to add on some mass (I plan on cycling again of course). I can get my hands on whatever. Here is what I've formulated so far. Let me know what you think! :dunno:

Week 1-8: Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-4: Anadrol 50mg/wk
Week 4-8: Anavar 30mg/wk (The best stuff:blue:)
Week 1-8: Arimidex 25mg/ED
Week 8-12(PCT): Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Week 8-12(PCT): Clomid 50/50/25/25

Diet:
-3500cal (525c/175p/78f) which is (60-20-20)%
-1 Gallon Water+/Day

Supplements:
-Papaya Enzymes
-Milk Thistle
-BCAA
-Fish Oil
-Magnesium
-Glucosamine Chondroitin

Nevermind the fact that your only 21. You've done over 2 years of research and this is what you came up with??? Your l8ver will be fucked running orals for that long lol! Why are you doing only 8 weeks with a long ester in test e? Your going to start pct as soon as your done pinning? Wrong! I would suggest doing 2 or 3 more years of research if thats what you came up with. That's horrible!

Go read the ology faq's thread. It will explain everything to you.

Nevermind the fact that your only 21. You've done over 2 years of research and this is what you came up with??? Your l8ver will be fucked running orals for that long lol! Why are you doing only 8 weeks with a long ester in test e? Your going to start pct as soon as your done pinning? Wrong! I would suggest doing 2 or 3 more years of research if thats what you came up with. That's horrible!

Go read the ology faq's thread. It will explain everything to you.
well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my only concern is that you may over do it with the papaya enzymes.

Welcome :wavey: Well you have a lot to learn. I'm just being honest.

Tbone summed it up and I can tell ya most all on this forum agree. ^^^ wat he said.

How about a few pictures. If your stats are on point you probably look good

Its been posted above but I am going to say it again. You are too young to be using AAS. Also, using Anadrol for a first cycle is silly. Anadrol will make you gain a ton of bloat. You won't know how to control it because you don't even know how you react to just test. It would be a disaster.

My .02

Okay change of plans. I will not be running till september due to some things that have come up but I would still love some advice with my cycle. Guy has no access to anadrol or dbol anymore so that is out. My plan is to stay at the calories i'm at till the cycle commences. I have on hand at the moment 2 10ml bottles of Prop and 300pcs of anavar. I understand that i'm young like I already stated.. don't need someone to tell me something I already know lol. Anyway, here is the new plan (pretty changed). Supplements stay the same. Critique and suggestions fully welcomed.

Week 1-4: Test P 100mg/EOD
Week 4-12: Test E 500mg/Wk
Week 4-12: Anavar 50mg/ED (Mg really depends on how i feel on it)
Week ?-12: Estrogen Blocker (not decided)
Week 14-18: Same PCT as before (Possibly drop clomid if it makes me feel like shit)

A friend of mine suggested to use deca starting week 1 alongside the Prop but what do you think? Might be too much for a first cycle.

Pic coming soon!

8 weeks of test e is a waste of time. Either run prop for 8 weeks or run test e for 12. 8 weeks of any oral will destroy your liver. Your worried about feeling like shit using clomid, you should really take another good look at your cycle. Clomid will be the last thing to make you feel like shit!

Estrogen blocker??? I hope you mean aromatize inhibitor (ai). You need an ai.

You need to read the beginner cycle stickys. You are so way out in left field, your not even in the same county as the park anymore. It's your choice. You did come here seeking advice. We're giving it to you and your still carrying on. What do you wa t us to say? You'll be fine? Give it a shot? Sorry bud..

Yes I meant Aromatize Inhibitor.
Confused how 8 weeks of test E after 4 weeks of test P is a waste? I hear people start with P for a few weeks becasue of the short ester and quicker onset opposed to E and once it comes on they switch to E.
Even with such a mild oral like var? I've got lots of buddies who run 6-8 weeks on it w/o problems. Kind of seems like person to person.

Confused how 8 weeks of test E after 4 weeks of test P is a waste? I hear people start with P for a few weeks becasue of the short ester and quicker onset opposed to E and once it comes on they switch to E.
Even with such a mild oral like var? I've got lots of buddies who run 6-8 weeks on it w/o problems. Kind of seems like person to person.

I always feel like these post are trolls (not saying you are). But none the less I LOVE reading them while I sit here and eat. It's almost like watching TV. On a side note, pro tip. When I first started, I would take a topic and go research it specifically if I didn't understand the reason / answer. Sooooo they gave you the answer. Instead of questioning it in what seems like an attempt to fit your reasoning into it, just go research "specifically" what they told you. I think you learn better than way. Just my opinion is all.

8 weeks of test e is a waste of time. Either run prop for 8 weeks or run test e for 12. 8 weeks of any oral will destroy your liver. Your worried about feeling like shit using clomid, you should really take another good look at your cycle. Clomid will be the last thing to make you feel like shit!

Estrogen blocker??? I hope you mean aromatize inhibitor (ai). You need an ai.

You need to read the beginner cycle stickys. You are so way out in left field, your not even in the same county as the park anymore. It's your choice. You did come here seeking advice. We're giving it to you and your still carrying on. What do you wa t us to say? You'll be fine? Give it a shot? Sorry bud..

I was gonna add a few things but no sense you would not understand being that you knowledge is so little. I don't mean to be rude , really as Tbone said "sorry" but you need to educate yourself and come back.
Good Luck

Guus will use test prop as a kicker for the first 4 weeks of a cycle. They still run test e for 12 weeks. Test e has a long ester in it. If you want to run an 8 week cycle, use test prop. I wouldn't due to the pip especially in virgin muscles.

Basically you need to research things. Trying to have a debate about things your not very informed about is pointless. I'm not calling you stupid, just saying you're trying to debate on something you know little of. You have never even touched a needle before as most members here have done countless cycles. Many have paved the way for safer means of use over the decades. Why go into this blindly and do it the cave man way so to speak when there are tried and true methods now?

Guus will use test prop as a kicker for the first 4 weeks of a cycle. They still run test e for 12 weeks. Test e has a long ester in it. If you want to run an 8 week cycle, use test prop. I wouldn't due to the pip especially in virgin muscles.

Basically you need to research things. Trying to have a debate about things your not very informed about is pointless. I'm not calling you stupid, just saying you're trying to debate on something you know little of. You have never even touched a needle before as most members here have done countless cycles. Many have paved the way for safer means of use over the decades. Why go into this blindly and do it the cave man way so to speak when there are tried and true methods now?

Using great tact Tbone :biggthump

Doing 4 weeks of test prop at 100mg EOD, then weeks 4 to 12 with test E at 500mg/wk will give you blood levels that look like this:

View attachment 566458

Basically you come up to 50mg pretty quick, then have a weird spike in week 4 to 85mg, then drop back to 50-ish where you start a slow climb to 70-ish by the end. I'm not sure you have thought this all the way through, a better approach would be to mix the two types of test and come up with a dosing scheme that gets you up to max quickly without overshooting.

I am new so yes i'm pretty uneducated. You're not being an ass i'm just stubborn as hell..it runs in the family. I've made a decision after talking to my friend who's been cycling for years and this is what it is.

Week 1-6: Test P 100mg/EOD
Week 1-6: Anavar 50mg/ED
AI on hand if I need it

PCT 4 days after end of week 6 (correct if i'm wrong)

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

At this point, just wish me luck and ill update you guys around week 4. I pinned today in the shoulder and it was okay. 5 hours later and its a little sore. Probably be worse tomorrow but i have a pretty high pain tolerance so im not worried. If i can get hands on one more bottle of prop ill extend to 8 weeks but 6 it is right now.

Run your ai. If you keep it on hand by the time you see negative sides, you'll be in deep shit. Start adex at .25mgs eod or aromasin 6.25mgs ed. Getting bloodwork done to see if your ai is dialed in is a humbling experience. You may think you're ok but your e2 might be sky high without noticing any sides. So by the time you notice sides, it will be a real bitch to get under control especially on a six week first cycle.
This is indeed a stubborn way to approach a cycle. To be honest, what kind of gains do you really expect in just six weeks? It seems as though you're just running a cycle just to do it. If it was worth running a six week prop cycle, everyone would be posting about it.

Run your ai. If you keep it on hand by the time you see negative sides, you'll be in deep shit. Start adex at .25mgs eod or aromasin 6.25mgs ed. Getting bloodwork done to see if your ai is dialed in is a humbling experience. You may think you're ok but your e2 might be sky high without noticing any sides. So by the time you notice sides, it will be a real bitch to get under control especially on a six week first cycle.
This is indeed a stubborn way to approach a cycle. To be honest, what kind of gains do you really expect in just six weeks? It seems as though you're just running a cycle just to do it. If it was worth running a six week prop cycle, everyone would be posting about it.

So true ^^^ , also your AI is not just for Gyno:

High Estrogen Side Effects:-

Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

OK so today was my 5th shot and honestly I don't think this is for me. I know you're all gonna think I'm stupid as hell but if I was to quit would I shut down? (If so would the bounce back be quick-ish?) 500mg total since last friday. I Literally feel no different since i started. Sex drive is the exact same. I CAN get a pct but id rather not spend the money if I can get away with it and be fine. Yes, rip me a new one if you feel the need to.

Back