First cycle: test e, dbol, proviron, clen

GraingRover

What's up guys first time posting and this will be my first aas cycle. I've done 4 previous prohormone cycles but have decided to step up to the big leagues. I'm 28 178lbs 5'11 and not sure about current bf%. Ive been lifting on and off for 11 years but more so the past 4 and I believe I have gotten my diet in line from running ph cycles. Let me know what you think about this cycle or any advice you may have. Thanks.

Weeks 1-10: 500mg test e
Weeks 1-4: dbol (1-2): 30mg, (3): 40mg, (4): 50mg
Weeks 1-10: 50mg proviron ed
Weeks 1-10: 0.25mg anastrozole ed
Weeks 2-10: hcg 1,000 iu/week
Weeks 8-12: sarm-s4 50mg 5 days on 2 days off
PCT
Week 13- nolva 40mg ed, clomid 100mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed
Week 14- nolva 20mg ed, clomid 50mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed
Week 15- nolva 20mg ed, clomid 50mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed
Week 16- nolva 10mg ed, clomid 25mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed

Haven't gone yet. Been difficult to skip out of work one day to go, but next week things are going to be slowing down and I'll be able to go get blood work done and some other personal things I've been needing to attend to on Wednesday. Once I get that taken care of and everythings on the up and up then I'll actually be ordering the gear.

Haven't gone yet. Been difficult to skip out of work one day to go, but next week things are going to be slowing down and I'll be able to go get blood work done and some other personal things I've been needing to attend to on Wednesday. Once I get that taken care of and everythings on the up and up then I'll actually be ordering the gear.

thanks for sharing, looking forward to your logs!

Back