First cycle Test enanthate

To OP:
I would hold off on any AAS Cycle, until you've given a Good Diet a Chance.

Yeah, I read that you aren't Interested in what to Eat, and that is the Problem.

Your Natural Estrogen is high, as evidenced by your High Body Fat %.
A Proper Diet would Lower the Body Fat, thereby Lowering the Estrogen, thereby Raising your Natural Testosterone.

Why is it that everyone thinks that AAS are some type of Magic.
When in Reality, the Magic is a Good Diet and Training Protocol.............................. JP
P.S.
At 5'6 3/4 roughly 139 Lbs, Body Fat @ 18 to 20% and only 23 years old.
It's quite apparent that you don't Train, and have No Idea what to Eat !

To OP:
I would hold off on any AAS Cycle, until you've given a Good Diet a Chance.

Yeah, I read that you aren't Interested in what to Eat, and that is the Problem.

Your Natural Estrogen is high, as evidenced by your High Body Fat %.
A Proper Diet would Lower the Body Fat, thereby Lowering the Estrogen, thereby Raising your Natural Testosterone.

Why is it that everyone thinks that AAS are some type of Magic.
When in Reality, the Magic is a Good Diet and Training Protocol.............................. JP
P.S.
At 5'6 3/4 roughly 139 Lbs, Body Fat @ 18 to 20% and only 23 years old.
It's quite apparent that you don't Train, and have No Idea what to Eat !

I stopped training and diet since december. My body fat was much lower than now i can put photos if it will help(just don't know how to post in here). I said that i wasn’t interested in diet because i already know pretty much what i should eat and im mostly interested to learn about steroids here, if i wanted help with diet i would post another post about diet suggestions or something. I stopped because i fell in depression and after that i went to the hospital for regular bloodwork to see if my depression was psychological or health problem and then i saw that my test was low and that made me even worst i lost about 8kg but now i feel better psychologically but still the test shouldn't be much higher i started working out again gaining 6kg but not lean muscle. So i thought that a cycle would bring me back and even better in the game if i had an okay body before it would help me to even have a better one.
Don't want to seem rude or something im really thankfull for all the replys and i will probably make a post sometime about diet help but just not now and not in this post.
Thanks!

Knowing what to eat and actually executing it are two widely different things...
What makes you think you can manage diet on cycle when you cant even manage it off ?!?!?
And when you make an effort, you can 6 kilos fat and dont care what you eat...what makes you think steroids would change that ? You'd still be gaining fat on cycle.

I also like how you try to blame everything on testosterone levels. Man the fuck up and take responseability for your life would be a good first step.
Your depression is 1000% psychological and until you take charge of your life and fix that...nothing in the world will make you feel whole again... I know, because i'm talking from experience.

I know it isn't what you want to hear...but it is what you need to hear bro :)

Knowing what to eat and actually executing it are two widely different things...
What makes you think you can manage diet on cycle when you cant even manage it off ?!?!?
And when you make an effort, you can 6 kilos fat and dont care what you eat...what makes you think steroids would change that ? You'd still be gaining fat on cycle.

I also like how you try to blame everything on testosterone levels. Man the fuck up and take responseability for your life would be a good first step.
Your depression is 1000% psychological and until you take charge of your life and fix that...nothing in the world will make you feel whole again... I know, because i'm talking from experience.

I think that you should read my last reply a bit closer...

Well said there hoss. Depression sucks and getting out of the ruk takes alot of balls. Hope op can make it happen.

Everyone is already all over you so I'll try to keep it simple. You're too young.....you need to try to restart instead of cycling. However....if you're gonna cycle I'd do at least 400 per week for 12 to 16 weeks.....AND I WOULD FIRST LEARN TO EAT. You're bfp is too high, you're too young, and too eager to start pinning. You are underproducing naturally and any cycling is likely to make it worse. However....while on cycle you will feel great and should get some good gains. Also, dont be afraid to get "too big"...you wont. Learn to eat and read all the stickies if you must do this.....but we are all gonna say to wait.

Good luck and best wishes bro. Cut that bfp down and have fun.

I stopped training and diet since december. My body fat was much lower than now i can put photos if it will help(just don't know how to post in here). I said that i wasn’t interested in diet because i already know pretty much what i should eat and im mostly interested to learn about steroids here, if i wanted help with diet i would post another post about diet suggestions or something. I stopped because i fell in depression and after that i went to the hospital for regular bloodwork to see if my depression was psychological or health problem and then i saw that my test was low and that made me even worst i lost about 8kg but now i feel better psychologically but still the test shouldn't be much higher i started working out again gaining 6kg but not lean muscle. So i thought that a cycle would bring me back and even better in the game if i had an okay body before it would help me to even have a better one.
Don't want to seem rude or something im really thankfull for all the replys and i will probably make a post sometime about diet help but just not now and not in this post.
Thanks!

If you look at the Small Command Bar when you reply.
You'll see an Icon (3rd in from the Far Right), this is the "Insert Image".
Click on that, and then Open the File with the Picture, this will Upload the Image.

Or you can just Copy and Paste it into your Post.

Sounds like even with the Depression under control.
Your Diet isn't what it should be................................. JP

I have one more question isn’t the reason that many start test around 27-29 due to their low test? So if i have low test from my 22 what should hinder me from starting with only test? Im not really interested in other steroids as i see that the addiction is big but is test as dangerous to make me a trt patien for life as all the other roids?

Yes possibly. The cycle you propose will shut you completely down. Now will you recover?......that's the question. Most do. But you say you are already low? Not a good plan in my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide bro

Hello,
I decided to make my first cycle soon due to low natural test.
I was thinking about:
1-10 weeks 400mg(2shots) weekly testosterone enanthate
1-10 weeks 500ui(2shots)weekly hcg
1-10 weeks 12,5mg EOD aromasin
12-13 week start pct clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I think i will shot in delts and also i read that i can combine the test with the hcg in one shot because the test is oil and the hcg is water, what do you think?(i think i will skip this due to the hcg low life because i will put the shots in the fridge)
Im open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Hows your cycle going? any sides?

I have one more question isn***8217;t the reason that many start test around 27-29 due to their low test? So if i have low test from my 22 what should hinder me from starting with only test? Im not really interested in other steroids as i see that the addiction is big but is test as dangerous to make me a trt patien for life as all the other roids?

No its not and for fucks sake stop trying to justify your other problems with testosterone. It. Does. Not. Work. That. Way.

No its not and for fucks sake stop trying to justify your other problems with testosterone. It. Does. Not. Work. That. Way.

I can see that you clearly can’t explain how things work. Instead of writing answers without an explanation i prefer that you leave it to someone else that can explain why instead of spamming in my thread.
Should i do the same cycle you did as first cycle? Age is not the biggest problem here we all know that most start around 18-22 and we all have a freewill.
Thanks.

Yes possibly. The cycle you propose will shut you completely down. Now will you recover?......that's the question. Most do. But you say you are already low? Not a good plan in my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide bro

Thanks as i said before before i do something i will make sure that my testicles work as they should and that my natural test is in a better range. So until then i have time to learn more that was the purpose with this thread but i really haven't gotten any suggestions other than don’t do it so i hoppe i get some info about the cycle too now...

Nobody can tell you exactly what will work for you specifically. When you post on a site like this you have to expect to hear some negativity from some, particularly if it's clear you are not going to take the advice given. The advice here, for safe usage, is for you to wait several more years before you do anything like this. This is serious business, especially at a young age. Your testosterone is low? Well guess what......this is gonna make that much worse. You are too young for low test levels. Need to find out why you are low and which part of your natural process is failing. I suggest going to an endocrinologist and asking them what may be causing your issues. But guess what.........NO MATTER WHAT YOU FIND OUT IT IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY THAT YOU WILL FIND SOME PLAN TO GET YOU BACK TO NORMAL FOR YOUR AGE...........UNLESS YOU STAY ON MEDS FOR LIFE.
Now.....if I were you and I were going to refuse to listen to the advice on this site AND refuse to go to a dr for proper help......then I would try clomid at a dose of 25mg per day. I would do this for 4 to 6 weeks and then get tested again. If this made my levels normal then I would likely take it for life. If my heart were also set on a steroid cycle then I would then go on cycle and come off with the clomid. At that point I would resume my clomid usage for the rest of my life.
Scenario #2- let's say the clomid didnt return my levels to normal. Ok....still not goin to a doc? Well then I would get my hands on some testosterone enanthate or cypionate and I would take one shot per week of 100mg. Along with that I would take .25mg anastrozole the day of my shot. I would then get tested after about 6 weeks on this plan and see what my levels were. Adjust dosages as needed.

I would try the above and see if I could get to a normal state. Then blast and cruise. My blasts would be 400 to 600mg of test cypionate with
.25mg anastrozole 2 to 3 times per week. This blast would last 12 to 16 weeks then I would resume my maintenance protocol. I would spent my time perfecting my diet and my workout routine. I would work out my large muscle groups at least twice every 7 to 10 days. This means chest and back twice per week. Arms and shoulders once per week. Legs once or twice per week. 20min of cardio every day.
I think that about covers what I would do......if I were not going to listen to people on this site (people with experience) and refusing to seek professional medical help.
So there you have it. If your levels are low at 23 years old you need professional medical advice and a protocol to follow. There may be a serious problem. Pituitary tumor, testicular tumor, brain tumor.......etc.

So....get professional medical help.

One last thing of note. You mentioned "I dont want to get too big". This is the funniest thing that newbies say. It shows a gross lack of knowledge. I promise......no matter what drugs you take you wont get "too big". Many thousands of people have abused their bodies with HUGE amounts of steroids in an effort to get too big and they never got there. So put that out of your mind.

Best of luck bro. And may God bless and guide you on your way.

Nobody can tell you exactly what will work for you specifically. When you post on a site like this you have to expect to hear some negativity from some, particularly if it's clear you are not going to take the advice given. The advice here, for safe usage, is for you to wait several more years before you do anything like this. This is serious business, especially at a young age. Your testosterone is low? Well guess what......this is gonna make that much worse. You are too young for low test levels. Need to find out why you are low and which part of your natural process is failing. I suggest going to an endocrinologist and asking them what may be causing your issues. But guess what.........NO MATTER WHAT YOU FIND OUT IT IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY THAT YOU WILL FIND SOME PLAN TO GET YOU BACK TO NORMAL FOR YOUR AGE...........UNLESS YOU STAY ON MEDS FOR LIFE.
Now.....if I were you and I were going to refuse to listen to the advice on this site AND refuse to go to a dr for proper help......then I would try clomid at a dose of 25mg per day. I would do this for 4 to 6 weeks and then get tested again. If this made my levels normal then I would likely take it for life. If my heart were also set on a steroid cycle then I would then go on cycle and come off with the clomid. At that point I would resume my clomid usage for the rest of my life.
Scenario #2- let's say the clomid didnt return my levels to normal. Ok....still not goin to a doc? Well then I would get my hands on some testosterone enanthate or cypionate and I would take one shot per week of 100mg. Along with that I would take .25mg anastrozole the day of my shot. I would then get tested after about 6 weeks on this plan and see what my levels were. Adjust dosages as needed.

I would try the above and see if I could get to a normal state. Then blast and cruise. My blasts would be 400 to 600mg of test cypionate with
.25mg anastrozole 2 to 3 times per week. This blast would last 12 to 16 weeks then I would resume my maintenance protocol. I would spent my time perfecting my diet and my workout routine. I would work out my large muscle groups at least twice every 7 to 10 days. This means chest and back twice per week. Arms and shoulders once per week. Legs once or twice per week. 20min of cardio every day.
I think that about covers what I would do......if I were not going to listen to people on this site (people with experience) and refusing to seek professional medical help.
So there you have it. If your levels are low at 23 years old you need professional medical advice and a protocol to follow. There may be a serious problem. Pituitary tumor, testicular tumor, brain tumor.......etc.

So....get professional medical help.

One last thing of note. You mentioned "I dont want to get too big". This is the funniest thing that newbies say. It shows a gross lack of knowledge. I promise......no matter what drugs you take you wont get "too big". Many thousands of people have abused their bodies with HUGE amounts of steroids in an effort to get too big and they never got there. So put that out of your mind.

Best of luck bro. And may God bless and guide you on your way.
Latestart preaty much says it all here, please take it to heart and keep us posted!

I know you are frustrated by the replies you are getting but please read my post and ask questions. I tried to be very detailed but I also said too much to be extremely detailed. Read it and ask about any part that confuses you. Hormones are serious business and I know you came here to learn. So......put up with the criticisms and I promise you can get all your questions answered.
When I started there were several people on another forum that gave me some advice I am glad I did not take. I came here.......read people telling me I needed to learn more and then I learned more. Experimented on myself as well. I have learned a lot and will learn much much more. Most of us want to share what we've learned....just be patient bro.
Hope to hear back from you

Back