First cycle Test enanthate

Guess hes not comin back. Sad. Wish people could be patient and listen to everyone before making a decision. Hope OP is doing well

Guess hes not comin back. Sad. Wish people could be patient and listen to everyone before making a decision. Hope OP is doing well

most just wait to hear the answer that they want to hear, and what they hear around the gym or GMC.
If you look at the future of this world things do look slim as far as continual population growth as more and more men are going on trt or have ireversable testosterone issues.

Hello,
I stopped checking for a while because most of the replys were not in my interest yes i knew that many would write that im to young and blabla but anw. So i went to the doctor and he thinks that the low test might be due to varicoccele so i will have a surgery and then after a month i will start my cycle.

Thanks for all the help(even if almost all the answers were negativ) i would really like to advise you guys to try to recomend a better cycle instead of telling guys like me just not to do it without a good explanation, odds are that we will do it anyway so it might be better to at least do it as safe as possible. Instead you make guys like me to just stop asking because we know your anwsers will be irrelevant.

Thank you really much for all the info yes i took your advice and went to the doc. Im doing well havent done the cycle yet but ive decided that i want to do it. I will take the risk as soon as i recover from the surgery i will start with 300mg test e First weeks then i will push it to 500mg i will have aromasin in hand and hcg for the last 4 weeks the cycle will last 12 weeks pct will be clomid and nolva 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 hopefully i will recover please inform me if i can do anything different that will be safer

Hello,
I stopped checking for a while because most of the replys were not in my interest yes i knew that many would write that im to young and blabla but anw. So i went to the doctor and he thinks that the low test might be due to varicoccele so i will have a surgery and then after a month i will start my cycle.

Thanks for all the help(even if almost all the answers were negativ) i would really like to advise you guys to try to recomend a better cycle instead of telling guys like me just not to do it without a good explanation, odds are that we will do it anyway so it might be better to at least do it as safe as possible. Instead you make guys like me to just stop asking because we know your anwsers will be irrelevant.

We are all assholes sometimes but even the worst of the comments you received here were in an effort to help you. We thought you didnt want to go on trt for life. If that's the case then cycling in your condition suppresses your natural production so much that recovery is unheard of. I have NEVER seen a man with low T go on cycle and come back to even his normal shitty level. Now you're talking about surgery to correct your problem and then cycling anyway? So you are going under the knife to try and fix your problem then you're gonna kill it for a few months and try to recover? Please tell me which part of this you need explained to you. I, and many others, want to help. Please. Tell us what is unclear. Want to know how to cycle? We can tell you. Want to know how trt works? We can tell you. Want to know what's going to happen while you're on cycle? We can give you a great idea what to expect. Want to know how well you will recover? Well......you have issues and that makes you different than most of us have experience with but as I've said " I have never seen a man with low t recover from a cycle". Who am I to make these statements? Well I know a bunch of pro men and women bodybuilders. I know many many men on trt and many who have been cycling for decades.
Perhaps I missed your real question somewhere. Please bro....please ask it again and please be specific. It seems clear to me that you came here desperately needing help. There is a lot of help here. Ask questions. Careful not to fall into newbie traps by making statements like "I dont want to get too big" or "i think my first cycle should be tren and I dont want to hear that's a bad idea"......and for gods sake, dont tell people what ya wanna hear.....just ask questions. If ya domt like the answer then ASK FOR ANOTHER BRO TO GIVE A SECOND OPINION. If several bros say the same thing and it's not what you want to hear then the problem is not the advice....its your unwillingness to take it.

Either way. Try again bro. I'm having trouble finding where you asked a question that didnt get answered. Give us another shot:)

Thanks again LateStart,
Do you know what varicoccele is?
It will be fixed with embolisation so its a small operation.
After the operation just in a few days- weeks my testicles should start work normal(because the blood circulation should work normal in the testicles).
After my testicles work normal the testosterone should peak up to my normal mesuerments. I can inform you too that i made the clomid suggestion don’t really know if it helped a lot but i feel better and i have some energy but i haven’t done bloodworks yet because i prefer to do bloodworks after my surgery so that ill get a complete overlook.
To be honest i feel like i reached my natural potential when i was working out and i got lean but still i want to get bigger.(I tried to upload pics that i believe were not approved or something went wrong).
Im not that desperate but i want to change my look and i follow a good diet i prepare my lunch boxes and everything but i still feel that i want this little extra and im especially interested to see how it will affect me and if i recover i hoppe to be able to take advantage of the muscle memory increase. So no im not planing to do a cycle and stop working out and fuck up my diet, my plan is to overcome my natural potential and be able to be bigger than before.
The bad thing is, that the fact of not recovering scares me. But who isnt scared of that?
All in here take the same risk but some are uninformed and make it more likelly to get fucked up by starting with hard anabolics that would more likely shut them down permanently, thats why i came for help.
A new question:
Why is it more likelly to get pernament shut down and need trt when your young(even if you have okay test levels)?
What is the big diference that will increase the chances of recovery if you wait until your 25-30?
(please read it carefully so that im not missunderstud i know that theres always a chance to get screwed)

And another question:
If i wouldnt recover after my surgery should i just accept the fact that my test will be low at a state that the docs wont prescribe trt and just hit the gym and try to do as much as i can?
Or would you still recommend the 100mg test e weekly self medicate trt to atleast feel normal?

I know that i should accept all the feedback and i know that many here wants whats good for me but fact is that telling someone hes for young to do anything wont fix the problem. Before someone flames think about what you would have done in case of low test.(I dont think anyone in here would just say hey fine fuck my test lets appriciete that i still have a little bit because in some years it will even get lower)

I typed a long ass response just now and was very proud of it. I hit post and got disconnected. DAMNIT. Lmao
I'll try again later. Got somewhere I gotta be right now. I do want to get into those two questions

I typed a long ass response just now and was very proud of it. I hit post and got disconnected. DAMNIT. Lmao
I'll try again later. Got somewhere I gotta be right now. I do want to get into those two questions

The site disconected you or your home internet conection went down?

I can see that you clearly canÂ***8217;t explain how things work. Instead of writing answers without an explanation i prefer that you leave it to someone else that can explain why instead of spamming in my thread.
Should i do the same cycle you did as first cycle? Age is not the biggest problem here we all know that most start around 18-22 and we all have a freewill.
Thanks.

Its quite easy... Your natty test levels are enough to grow on...Because i have similar values off cycle. Which so far has been your only argument to cycle...
You are trying to cure symptoms (the ones you described and I've already commented on) instead of manning the fuck up and take charge of your life and the solve the real underlying issues.
Testo wont be a magic fix for that, it might help alliveate the symptoms but soon you come off... What then ???
If you want a "magic fix"...go visit a doctor and get prescription benzo and then visit a psychiatrist...

Most people dont start at 18-22 but you have free will.
And you will also learn the hard way what that free will actually means.

Far as my first cycle... No, nothing i would recommend.

Last edited:
Well said there hoss. Depression sucks and getting out of the ruk takes alot of balls. Hope op can make it happen.

Yes. I might sound arrogant and rude, as I often do...
But im honest and wouldnt reply if I didnt care...

Ive dealt with depression myself and also from family and friends...
And 8/10 only focus on fixing/removing the symptoms but refuse to deal/solve the underlying issues....
Thats why I get upset when he insist on testo, with levels I have off cycle, as a magic fix... But what when he comes off??
A "magic" solution would be prescription benzo....

And its never how or why you hit rock bottom...Its all about if you can stand up, brush yourself off and make the changes needed.

Whatever it takes for me to deal with depression naturallly is way better than taking heavy pharma antidepressants that are going to wreck myself more. au natural man is the best way to go.

Whatever it takes for me to deal with depression naturallly is way better than taking heavy pharma antidepressants that are going to wreck myself more. au natural man is the best way to go.

If you can handle depression "naturally" you've never had depression for real bro.
It can be so crippling you cant even get out of bed, add panic attacks and well good luck treating it naturally...

But benzo should always be a short term solution so you can get/have enough strength and motivation to make the changes need to treat and solve the underlying issues.

Back