am very close to my max gentic muscle size arrcording to alot of websites
max muscle size is 72 at 15% BF
and am 70.3 at 14.3% BF
i always follow the rules and on strict life stlye +diet
been on the gym on the early of 2010
about my suplments
this is the link
steroidology.com/forum/burning-fat/632273-gain-muscle-lose-wight.html

i wanted to include Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on 2nd week to keep as much as i can of gains
dpent on how luck i am to find it sence am on middle east country which forbid even the testo to get
so i would like some advice from you and i will be very thankfull to you guys please feel free to slap me if its neccasry thanks alot :p
sorry for bad english

You need to run it longer bro... the test can take up to 6 weeks or MORE to kick in man. Run the test @ 500mg/week (split into 2 injections of 250mg each) for 12-14 weeks to get the full potential from the cycle. 2 weeks after your last injection start your PCT with clomid & nolva

You need to run it longer bro... the test can take up to 6 weeks or MORE to kick in man. Run the test @ 500mg/week (split into 2 injections of 250mg each) for 12-14 weeks to get the full potential from the cycle. 2 weeks after your last injection start your PCT with clomid & nolva

so it need at least 12 weeks ? and did u mean by 2weeks after the week number 12 or the 2nd while on the cycle

Last edited:
What kind of test is it? Enanthate or Cypionate or Prop or what? Prop is usually the lower concentration like that.

if it is prop you should pin 1.25ml of it EOD (every other day) because it is short ester and needs frequent injection to stay active in your system but it will kick in faster. I would still run it 12 weeks minimum IMO. You could use that to start the cycle and also use a long ester like enanthate or cyp then drop the prop after 6 weeks or so when the long ester kicks in.

I always recommend the long ester for a first timer because of the only needing 2x injections per week. (mon/thurs or tue/fri)

What kind of test is it? Enanthate or Cypionate or Prop or what? Prop is usually the lower concentration like that.

if it is prop you should pin 1.25ml of it EOD (every other day) because it is short ester and needs frequent injection to stay active in your system but it will kick in faster. I would still run it 12 weeks minimum IMO. You could use that to start the cycle and also use a long ester like enanthate or cyp then drop the prop after 6 weeks or so when the long ester kicks in.

I always recommend the long ester for a first timer because of the only needing 2x injections per week. (mon/thurs or tue/fri)
its Prop

Test e would've been the better route.. Your gonna get sick of pinning a short ester if it's by itself. 10 wks minimum but 12-14 is ideal. Wait until your results at week 6, your gonna love going another 6.

All I al going to bother to say is 6 weeks of test shows me you dont have a clue what you are doing.
anyless then 12 is a waste in my op (regardless of ester) and i opt for 14 weeks.

i would try to get your hands on some cyp or enanth because you will get sick of pinning EOD man

exactly !!! Honetly even afte rmany cycles i se eNO use for testp UNLESS you NEEDED it out of system fast. other then that WHY BOTHER.
AI should be on hand so bloat doesnt count. (if true at all when talking teste vs. testp, to me same shit in terms of water)

grab teste or cyp and pin 1-2 times a week.

the only kind of this i can get is only either testo prob or sustanon 250mg
and for first cycle its better to go testo if am wronge please forgive me and repair my mistake :)

exactly !!! Honetly even afte rmany cycles i se eNO use for testp UNLESS you NEEDED it out of system fast. other then that WHY BOTHER.
AI should be on hand so bloat doesnt count. (if true at all when talking teste vs. testp, to me same shit in terms of water)

grab teste or cyp and pin 1-2 times a week.

at start i was thinking of this cycle
3-4weeks testo prop EOD
then going for 6-8 weeks of sustanon 500mg per week
then Ending last weeks with PCT
again am sorry but am really confused
i have been told thats not right and i have to stay on cycle of testo at starting for no less than 10 weeks

Last edited:
If you are gonna run test prop you need to inject every other day. Not the best idea for a first timer but you could do it...

I would suggest running either sustanon or Test E/C for 12 full weeks.

If you are gonna run test prop you need to inject every other day. Not the best idea for a first timer but you could do it...

I would suggest running either sustanon or Test E/C for 12 full weeks.

yah about inject its ok with me am doing EOD 150mg Test P
with EXtream Training and hardcore diet
training like 8-10 times per week +cardio every day and rest for 5-8hours + random 1-3 hours per day
eatining alot of fruits + breasts(mimm 4+) 3-4water liters got my (pct on my hands (nolva clmoid,trus,zma,mags,prparid aplan for trainng large musles while on pct)
taking almost every vita
any other advice guys
looking to put some pic before and after
i lost 0.4 BF and gaining 0.259kg on my 5thday

any more advice ?

i replied to your PM. not sure how you can send PM with less than 50 posts i have had this happen to me multiple times now... did the rules on minimum post count change?

#1 advice i can give you will help you the most if what you wrote is true: DONT TRAIN SO MUCH! you don't grow in the gym - you grow when you are at rest. training 10 times a week will not help you. most train 5 days a week or so. you can do 7 days if you keep only 4 or 5 heavy days and th ethers can be light cardio or something etc.

i replied to your PM. not sure how you can send PM with less than 50 posts i have had this happen to me multiple times now... did the rules on minimum post count change?

#1 advice i can give you will help you the most if what you wrote is true: DONT TRAIN SO MUCH! you don't grow in the gym - you grow when you are at rest. training 10 times a week will not help you. most train 5 days a week or so. you can do 7 days if you keep only 4 or 5 heavy days and th ethers can be light cardio or something etc.

ok bro
but i dont train more than 35-45min per S so like 35-45minX 8 to 10
so still i have to chill right ?

Back