First Cycle W/ Test E + Dbol 10-12 Weeks

ivgotmilk

Stats :

Height - 5'11
Weight - 162lbs (+3lbs start of week 2)
BF% - 11%
Starting weight - 120lbs 9% BF
Lifting exp - 3 years (2 properly)

So I've been researching AAS for the last 1.5 years and have finally decided to start a cycle. As it currently stands, this will be my only cycle as I want to see what using AAS is like. This might change as the cycle progresses. My cycle plan is as follows -

Week 1-10 ...Test E - 600mg/wk (300x2)
Week 1-4 ...Dbol 30mg ED
Week 3-12 ...HCG 500iu EW (250x2)
Week 2-12 ...Aromasin 12.5mg ED

PCT :

Clomid / Nolva for 4 weeks

(Haven't yet decided on the dosages yet for this but have plenty on hand)

My first injection was on 7/11/16 in my right glute.
I cleaned my hands with hand gel before I handled anything. Wiped the top of the vial with an alcohol swab. Opened my syringe packet and clipped on my drawing pin which was a 21G 1.5". I pushed 1ml of air into the vial and drew in slightly more than 1ml and pushed it back into the vial until I had exactly 1ml with no air bubbles. I then drew some air into the syringe to clear what was in the needle and swapped to a 25G 1" pin. Pushed the air bubbles out the 25G until a drip rolled out the tip. I recapped the needle and put it on my radiator for 5 minutes to warm the oil.
I then cleared the correct spot on my glute... stood there for around 30 seconds unable to put the pin in. I played some good music and stopped thinking about it and just pushed it in. As soon as I did, my hand start shaking. It wasn't sore at all and I aspirated and a small bubble came out the muscle so I pushed it all in slowly. Pulled the pin out and put a band aid onto the site. Massaged the muscle slightly too.
36 hours later I got bad pip which lasted 24 hours but it was not bad. Getting in and out my car was a challenge though lol.

I think it was placebo or perhaps the dbol, but I felt more assertive when interacting with people over the following days. Really good workouts in the gym.

Pin#2 11/11/16

This injection was much easier for me to do as I knew what to expect and I did it into my left glute this time with no band aid. This one felt good but I didn't heat the oil like before. Again, pip came 36 hours after and lasted 24.

Pin#3 15/11/16

This injection I did in my right glute again and I've yet to feel any pip from it. I was actually really looking forward to doing this one and was excited for it. As soon as i put the needle in a felt a rush of adrenaline. It felt good! The day after this pin (yesterday), I was doing shoulders at the gym with my friend. For the shoulder press we've both experimented around with some of the heavier dumbells but prefer to go for clean reps so stay below 26kgs. Any higher and we'd both need a spot and help getting them up initially. Well last night I walked over the the 30kgs after warming up. I lifted them and they felt incredibly light! I threw them up onto my shoulders like they were nothing and busted out 9 clean slow reps coming all the way down and all the way back up. I was gobsmacked at how easy this was for me. My friend was just staring in aw.:tounge2:

I started aromasin at the start of week 2.

Last edited:
Injection #4

Warmed oil for 10 minutes at the side of my laptop where the warm air comes out lol. Went in smooth.

Gains are steady, I trained chest tonight before the injection and got an incredible pump - especially finishing with the cable crossovers going extremely slow and focusing on the burn.

Is it normal to be feeling really horny this soon? Every woman (within reason) I look at when I'm at work I think of mating with them. There's a girl at our work (around 200 staff) who all the guys want to bang. She has a long term bf and 2 kids but is really young and beautiful. I've never spoken to her before because the opportunity never really arose, but today I just straight out began talking to her about nothing in particular. Fucking her was on my mind the whole time. I just feel like nothing is a problem at the moment and feel very assertive. I seem to be getting more pissed about things the public do, like dropping litter, or putting their full beams on when I overtake them, people that ignore me when I say hello and all that stuff. I had a run in with a manager at work everyone is afraid of because he is quite intimidating. I was talking to a colleague and he got really close to my face whilst telling me off, and I just felt an underlying anger and was looking him in the eyes and holding his stare. I don't know if this is placebo or if I'm actually feeling this confident. Either way, confidence is confidence I guess.

All in all though it feels good

Last edited:
Injection #5 (Beginning week 3)

Currently weighing in at 168.4lbs so I've gained 6.4lbs in 2 weeks. No bloat whatsoever from the dbol, but strength has started to explode! My dumbbell incline press has gone from 36kg to 42.5kg. Shoulder press has gone up from 28kg to 32kg. Squats I'm able to bust more reps out on, but my weights aren't impressive enough to mention here. Legs are growing though.

Pumps are unbelievably good. Trained shoulders tonight and wanted to keep training. Couldn't lift my arm up to drink from my cup of water it was burning that much! My rear delts were popping out and my side delts had the V popping out down the side too. Traps are starting to look more defined from the rear.

Question - can I pin HCG on the same day as a Test E shot or is it best to do them on different days?

You left out your age, I think? So please complete your stats with age , history of training. Frequency type of training and of course your goals for this cycle and long run?

Why are you doing anything other then Testosterone on your first cycle? Why Dbol on 1st cycle because it will only lead to body of water if you are not experienced.

Whoops my bad.

24 years of age
(I mentioned my history of training in OP)
Frequency of training is 4-5 days a week. I mix it up every few weeks but for examples sake it'll be something like : Monday - Back, biceps ; Tuesday - Chest, Obliques, Triceps ; Wednesday - Legs ; Thursday - Shoulders , Traps.
My days off can be between any of these days but it's usually 2 days off at most.

My goals for this cycle is to hit 185lbs and try stay around there after my PCT. At around 10-12% BF obv the lower the better. I'm currently at the beginning of week 3 and up 7.6lbs with visable no water bloat. BF is sitting around 13%
Long term - I have no idea! I'll see what life has in store for me. As it stands, I'm loving Testosterone and all the knowledge that goes with it. I've told myself and my girl that I'm only ever going to do one cycle to see what it's like to grow so rapidly, but I may or may not be drawn back in. We'll see how PCT goes.

Thanks for reading my log!

Last edited:
Injection #6

Half way through week 3. Overall feeling pretty good physically and mentally. No signs of any negative sides yet.

Weight : 172.2lbs (10lbs+)

Last edited:
Injection #7 Week 4

Sitting on around 175lbs which is 13lbs gained since the beginning of the cycle. Strength is way up and everything feels lighter. Wake up feeling more and more awesome each day.

Nice brother. How is the 30mg dbol treating you? Have you thought of increasing that to 40,50? You should start feeling even better week 5.

What's up man

I bumped the dbol to 40mg around week 3 and have gone up to 50mg on one or two days. Been drinking alot more water too and am pissing every 60-90 minutes!

Getting ridiculous pumps just by doing day to day tasks it's crazy.

People are making more comments on my muscles but nobody has mentioned how fast I'm growing yet which is good.

Thanks for reading my log!

Nice man I'm adding in dbol to my cycle gonna start off the first week at 30 and go from there. Keep up the good work! Around week 5 was when my strength started to noticeably increase along with my libido good shit

Is it normal for the hcg injections to hurt sub q? It got more and more painful the more I injected! My concentration is 1ml bac water to 5000iu. I was under the impression I'd get 2ml but apparently that's only the size of the ampule. So as it stands, to administer 250iu I inject 5 units (0.05ml) (100 = 1ml) twice weekly.

I pinched the fat beside my belly button and pinned it with a 30G 0.5". The pin didn't hurt, but as soon as I started pushing the plunger it hurt! Just curious, as I don't feel anything with my test e.

Injection 8

A couple of days ago. Nothing new to report other than getting stronger. Starting to notice pumps don't seem to go away completely now.

hows your blood pressure now that your a few weeks into taking the dbol and having gained some water weight?

Not sure what my blood pressure is. Probably higher than normal due to the dbol but I'm not worried about it. I'll get it checked at the start of week 7 when I come off dbol.

Not sure what my blood pressure is. Probably higher than normal due to the dbol but I'm not worried about it. I'll get it checked at the start of week 7 when I come off dbol.

if your not checking your BP daily , then you have no clue if your aromatizing a ton and holding a lot of water (that is until the bitch tits show up) . your first cycle , you don't know your body yet and how it converts dbol and test to estrogen , so monitoring blood pressure is important.
not only is it important for that , but for overall health and reaction to compounds . fuk dude you could be 220/100 right now and damaging your kidneys and you have no idea

how much AI are you taking with the dbol and test

if your not checking your BP daily , then you have no clue if your aromatizing a ton and holding a lot of water (that is until the bitch tits show up) . your first cycle , you don't know your body yet and how it converts dbol and test to estrogen , so monitoring blood pressure is important.
not only is it important for that , but for overall health and reaction to compounds . fuk dude you could be 220/100 right now and damaging your kidneys and you have no idea

how much AI are you taking with the dbol and test

It's that bad? I've done a ton of research but haven't seen many people monitoring BP - I'll get it checked sooner then! Thanks man.

I'm taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. I've not been experiencing any sides and currently at week 5.

Injection #9 Start of week 5

Flawless injection last night. I'm still feeling pip from my last injection but I'm putting that down to working an 8 hour shift using primarily my legs straight after the shot. Every other shot I've done since the 3rd or 4th pin there's been no pip! Only got 9 1ml shots from the 10ml vial unfortunately. The lab is legit though, there was a documentary about one of the cooks being busted earlier on in the year and they tested the gear and concluded that some of the compounds had "contaminants" in them. At first, this sounds pretty rough, but the show then went on to say that the so called contaminants were actually traces of test cyp in the enanthate and it was overdosed! lol

Last edited:
Injection 10 on friday night.

Not much to report other than visibly fuller traps and shoulders. Muscles are looking more prominent and full.

Injection 11 on tuesday lunchtime.

Really feeling the test now. I figured I may aswell finish the dbol I have (about 10 x 10mg). My physique looks much better than it did a few weeks ago. In particular the top 2 abs joining my serratus and obliques. Where my front delt joins my pecs at the top is looking much better too now. Arms are up around 1.5 inches bigger and more vascular than ever. Right now my weight is 177lbs after I urinate and shit in the morning which is a good 15lbs gained so far at the beginning of week 6.

Was at a family meal wearing a t-shirt and during the meal, 3 separate occasions, the conversation was diverted to me and how big I'm getting all of a sudden. Then my mum even asked me to clarify to her that it was just a change in my diet and routine that's giving me these drastic gains. I think it was pretty asinine to wear a t-shirt that night.

I'm getting erections when I'm alone with relatively attractive females which can be awkward. I keep getting thoughts running through my mind about sleeping with whatever girl I'm speaking with and what it'd be like. I can literally feel my dick on my boxers getting stimulated and the harder it gets, the more it gets stimulated. It's a vicious circle lol.

The first few weeks I was really aware of my increased self confidence but now it is coming as second nature to not be bothered by usually embarrassing things and sparking up conversations takes me no thought whatsoever. I just feel like the best version of myself I can possibly be mentally. The first few weeks I must have been trying to feel this way so I think it could well have been a placebo effect, because sometimes I'd slip up with my confidence... but now any self doubt is completely gone.

I have to say, I'm loving AAS so far.

pretty soon you'll be ripping 45 pound plates in half and banging 5-6 new girls a day. enjoy the ride brother!

Back