First Cycle W/ Test E + Dbol 10-12 Weeks

pretty soon you'll be ripping 45 pound plates in half and banging 5-6 new girls a day. enjoy the ride brother!

Haha if only!

Thanks man, wasn't sure if anyone reads this as this forum seems really quiet. I'll keep posting nonetheless

Injection 11 on tuesday lunchtime.

Really feeling the test now. I figured I may aswell finish the dbol I have (about 10 x 10mg). My physique looks much better than it did a few weeks ago. In particular the top 2 abs joining my serratus and obliques. Where my front delt joins my pecs at the top is looking much better too now. Arms are up around 1.5 inches bigger and more vascular than ever. Right now my weight is 177lbs after I urinate and shit in the morning which is a good 15lbs gained so far at the beginning of week 6.

Was at a family meal wearing a t-shirt and during the meal, 3 separate occasions, the conversation was diverted to me and how big I'm getting all of a sudden. Then my mum even asked me to clarify to her that it was just a change in my diet and routine that's giving me these drastic gains. I think it was pretty asinine to wear a t-shirt that night.

I'm getting erections when I'm alone with relatively attractive females which can be awkward. I keep getting thoughts running through my mind about sleeping with whatever girl I'm speaking with and what it'd be like. I can literally feel my dick on my boxers getting stimulated and the harder it gets, the more it gets stimulated. It's a vicious circle lol.

The first few weeks I was really aware of my increased self confidence but now it is coming as second nature to not be bothered by usually embarrassing things and sparking up conversations takes me no thought whatsoever. I just feel like the best version of myself I can possibly be mentally. The first few weeks I must have been trying to feel this way so I think it could well have been a placebo effect, because sometimes I'd slip up with my confidence... but now any self doubt is completely gone.

I have to say, I'm loving AAS so far.

Lmao at this bro good post. Yea I have never felt better than I do on this cycle. I'm banging the hottest chick in my gym at the moment, high five. Keep posting bro

Injection 12 (week 6.5)

Hurt my shoulder at work and it hurts in the joint area to raise it between two specific heights. Slightly hindered my chest workout tonight but it's not biggy. I wasn't able to fit in all my calories today and feel catabolic... it was a long day of physical work. Going to make some protein pancakes just now and then some spagetti bolagnese for before bed.

Abs are starting to pop more with the obliques and serratus and suprisingly I'm developing the V quite significantly below my waste (it's always been there, but not really as defined as it looked tonight)

Feels shit not being able to eat right - almost like you're shrinking. Muscles feel all lethargic and my body feels exhausted

slow down and take all of this in stride. You are doing just as it is normal. Calm down ride with it. You are over thinking and over analyzing everything. Stay the course eat, n train like a beast and it will all come together as it seem to be doing with what you are reporting.

PIP is part of it all. Sometimes bad , sometime NOTHING.

Just stay the course... this is not a short course but a long haul as you will see as the week go on. Remember your PCT and consistent training and eating will tell the tail as to holding you MM gains.

Good Luck and don't sweat the small intermediate gains per cycle. You can only gain so much LMM per year. :wavey:

Injection 12 (week 6.5)

Hurt my shoulder at work and it hurts in the joint area to raise it between two specific heights. Slightly hindered my chest workout tonight but it's not biggy. I wasn't able to fit in all my calories today and feel catabolic... it was a long day of physical work. Going to make some protein pancakes just now and then some spagetti bolagnese for before bed.

Abs are starting to pop more with the obliques and serratus and suprisingly I'm developing the V quite significantly below my waste (it's always been there, but not really as defined as it looked tonight)

Feels shit not being able to eat right - almost like you're shrinking. Muscles feel all lethargic and my body feels exhausted

I feel you man ive been in a defecit the last 2 weeks due to some life changes, first week no apetite feeling like my body is eating itself, terrible feeling. Trying to get in enough cals now that my apetite is back but my diet is nowhere near as clean and consistent as it was. Im beating myself up over it, down 5 lbs. Worked so hard for those 5 lbs. Keep us posted bro

Doing injection 14 tonight.

After coming off the dbol last week I've noticed my weight has plateud around 175lbs and 2 days ago went as low as 172lbs? Considering I started at 162 and went up to 175lbs in 4 weeks, could this be the water weight dropping off whilst simultaneously muscle is being gained?

Wore a t-shirt into work and literally all the way up to the breakroom people were staring at me. The one person at work that knows (and I trust) was shaking his head and smiling at me whilst another employee was squeezing my arm asking if I'd just been at the gym lol... Attractive girls were walking passed me through the crowd and actually smiling at me and I was smiling back! I was getting double glances and all kinds of shit! One girl who was coming from my left hand side looked up from her phone at me and stopped with a double glance and watched me walk by... WTF Felt great. I got to the breakroom and a guy I know from work that lifts was in awe at my physique and the other guy he was with was saying how buff I look. Literally everyone I spoke too whilst wearing a t-shirt made a comment about my body. My comeback was just me saying "well I never wear a t-shirt so you never see my arms" and "I've just upped the calories and training mayn".

Last edited:
Doing injection 14 tonight.

After coming off the dbol last week I've noticed my weight has plateud around 175lbs and 2 days ago went as low as 172lbs? Considering I started at 162 and went up to 175lbs in 4 weeks, could this be the water weight dropping off whilst simultaneously muscle is being gained?

how long did you run the D-bol ? if you did not run it 6+ weeks or at least do a taper down from it , then you will loose a bit of the gains from it , as the water weight will be shed (body will seek homeostasis). in order to hold onto the d-bol gains , it best that when 6 week cycle of it is over , say you were running 50mg a day .. you just taper off of it , eventually you get down to just one 10mg pill pre-workout or with a meal . this allows you to hold the water longer and become accustomed to it and the body will adapt to it and be able to hold onto it.
BUT if you just blast D-bol for 3-4 weeks and then stop it cold turkey ,, then you'll flush the water out and start losing weight.

and if your worried about liver damage running Dbol or tapering it down long term , running say 10mg the duration of the rest of your cycle to hold onto the gains , well don't be too much . 1 10mg dbol is prob about equivalent to drinking a pint of beer a day , no biggy

Last edited:
Ran the dbol for 6 weeks on 30-40mg a day. My muscles have become more defined since stopping dbol though I must add!

Since I'm planning to run the test 15 weeks, I was debating whether or not to run anavar from week 12 - 17. Thoughts? Might be just as well sticking with the Test E from now until the end though.

Ran the dbol for 6 weeks on 30-40mg a day. My muscles have become more defined since stopping dbol though I must add!

Since I'm planning to run the test 15 weeks, I was debating whether or not to run anavar from week 12 - 17. Thoughts? Might be just as well sticking with the Test E from now until the end though.

I'm sure your shedding a bit of water since stopping the Dbol, and thus that will help bring out definition (it won't help in regards to strength and hypertrophy, as intercellular water retention will slow down as well when off of Dbol).
a way to keep water retention to a minimum while on Dbol is to run your standard AI protocol plus add a little letro along with it (you must be careful with that protocol as you can crash your E , but it will help keep bloat down for sure,, just something to keep in mind for your next cycle with dbol).

nothing wrong with Var at the tail end of your cycle . for the price of it though, after running test and Dbol, you may not notice much from the Var and end up being disappointed. If your goal was to lower your test dosage and 'dry' out at the end of your cycle though and bring out the most definition , then Var would be a benefit. to accomplish this you'd switch over to test prop at about week 10, just a minimal dose of like 50mg Eod, then you blast Var along with that at 50-60mg ed. While running your AI as well (even though var does not aromatize and 50mg of prop isn't much). you'll shed plenty of water and bloat and dry out and continue to stay anabolic and build muscle with the var.

if your goal is mainly mass though , then just stick with the planned cycle and don't over complicate things. ^ the above is a more advanced protocol for appearances sake

Haha if only!

Thanks man, wasn't sure if anyone reads this as this forum seems really quiet. I'll keep posting nonetheless

You got lots of good responses to your thread, and we have over 5,000 people on the boards at any given time day or night, this forum is not quiet.
Keep us posted.

Back