First injectable cycle! Help me out

gymfreak2008

I was going to run a injectable cycle earlier this year but my source fell thru so I ran a "pro hormone" I know it's a full blown steroid

Previous cycle experience (oral designer steroid)
4 andro 3 caps ed
Msten rx 2.0 20mg Ed
i started at about 148 and ended at 160 after pct I lost 4 lbs so I came out with 8lbs and my strength did go down a bit but only on certain lifts. So I ended at 156.
MY next cycle peoposal will be this I do have a few questions tho.

12 weeks Test enanthate 250mg 2x a week
I want to kickstart it with msten but will someone let me know what dosage I should use 10mg, 20mg Ed for 4 weeks? I have 23 pills of msten left so technically I can only run it for 3 weeks at 10mg a day? So in order to run at 4 weeks I'll have to get another bottle which I don't think will be an issue then I could run it at 20 mg Ed but would that be to much since I'm already on test?
Hcg weeks 3-14 stopping 3 days before pct 250 iu 2x a week
arimidex on hand dose at .25 eod weeks 3-12 I'll make necessary adjustments.

Pct
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
help me out guys! Thanks!

20mg a day of Msten won't be too much on top of the test... You won't even feel the test kick until about week 5.

Give us more stats to work from.... Age, height, body fat.

Pct looks good, correct Aromatase inhibitor (AI) usage (but I'd run it right up to the start of pct then stop). Nice work on doing your homework! Looks well thought out. The next big step is proper diet...

Im 24 at 5'4-5'5 and just had a 7site at 35 mm my abdominals are at 9 mm which is were I carry most of my fat as do most males but I'm at 4% says the calipers but I don't go by that I do have a defined 6 pack. I did a bb show in June that I prepped for and I've stayed relatively lean since then just for summer. Now we've hit fall I'm ready to kick the cals up a lot higher... I'll eat 4200 cals on lifting days and 3500 on off days

4200 sounds WAY high for you man. I'm 6' 195 and my bulking plan is at 3500... Sure you can eat that much, but you're more likely to pack on extra fat that way. Post up a pic if you can, we can at least guess on the BF... highly doubt you're at 4%, thats just ridiculously hard to maintain.

I'm just telling you what the calipers read man. When I did my first msten 4 andro stack while on cycle I actually ate 3800-4000 calories on cycle on lifting days and 3000-3200 on off days and managed to stay the same bodyfat and increase lean weight. So my thought process was to kick it up a notch. But with what u said I'll start at 3800-4000 cals on lifting days and 3200 on off days. I'm genetically a lean person and a hard gainer

I'm not calling you out on anything, just think its important to be accurate. I'd suggest seeking a nutritionist as your next best step. They'll dial your diet into a science and give you the best quality gains possible. You're possibly also just at an age where natural GH and all the other hormones in your system have you really lean. The mirror though is sometimes the best tool to judge how things are going. As long as weight is ticking up and you're happy with the visual, then you're probably on the right track.

Yeah for sure man! I appreciate your help! I have a coach that's a pt and dietitian thats a 25 year natural bodybuilder and he does give break my diet down so that I hit my macros.

Back