First real cycle after years of TRT

bigpappab

First time poster. SO I've been on TRT since 2009. I am now 50yrs old. I have only been on 100ml Test C per week. I bought everything to homebrew my my own Test C. I'm on week 7 of 250ml/week of Test C and 50ml Anavar ED. Seeing some good result. I mainly did this to help with recovery and strength while rehabbing from shoulder surgery.
I am trying to get strength back for a bench/deadlift comp in January. Iam going to do another week of Anavar and lay off for a bit but will continue on with the Test C for a 12wk cycle. After some time off I want to add a little something extra into the mix. Thought about Tren A but I'm not liking all the stuff I see about the side effects. I sweat enough and maybe sleep 5hr per night as it is. Not sure I can afford less sleep than that.

What would be something decent to add to my mix? I may up the Test C to 400 next round.

Thanks

If you want to run a cycle, start with running a proper dose of testo.
250mg/wk is still in TRT area. You should double that amount to start with. (500mg/wk)

What dosages of anavar? And it would be best to stay away from tren like your doing as it is not for beginners and only for advance users with many cycles under their belts. and doing tren at 50 years of age? i would want to get alot of opinions on that alone if its a good idea.
for weight loss you would do a whole lot better focusing on your diet and training. Id contact 3J here to get some free diet advice.

Ok so you spent some time detailing your first post op, come back and keep us posted. have you made any adjustments with your first cycle? have you read the beginers cycle sticky thread here?

Back