First REAL cycle Test P + Var

earthling

Hi All,
This is my second post after having used all the constructive criticism received on the first drafted cycle in order to come up with this one.
Quick background check:

Stats
Height: 5'10
Weight: 230lbs @ 16~18% BF
Training experience: Well over 10 years
Blood work: Precycle done. Planned another one half way through, and around two weeks after PCT
Cycle experience: Ran var only a couple of times. It was stupid but had no impact (blood work confirmed it)

Cycle
- Test P 100mg EOD W1-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- Possibly run HCG 250ius twice a week W1-8 (Same day as Test, just a different shot)
- Anavar 60mg ED W3-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- Arimidex 0.25mg EOD W1-8

PCT
- Starts 3 days after last Test P shot
- Clomid 50/50/50/50
- Nolva 40/40/20/20
- Additionally, I will run a test booster like animal test for 6 straights weeks starting from day 1 of the PCT

The reason why I'm running Test P is to have a shorter ester and be able to control things if they go wrong. I know pinning EOD will be a pain that I'll have to endure :)

Ok so any final thoughts, especially the PCT (is the PCT too much or too little? will it have any adverse affect on the libido by any chance?) Should I run HCG from day 1 or let a couple of weeks pass first? Is 0.25mg EOD of Arimidex enough or should I increase it to 0.5?

Thanks!

Hcg from first day and the AI needs to be determined through blood work and how you feel everyone is different in how much they will need. And I personally like clomid at 100/100/50/50. Also I would increase the test to 10-12 weeks

Use test cyp or e... this is not tren...
use an AI for "anything that goes wrong"
use HCG during or last few weeks of cycle leading up to, but not into PCT, 250-500iu 2x a week

I rec teste for 12-14 weeks + PCT of clomid and tamox + AI on cycle (0.25-0.5mg dex eod)

Test boosters are complete shit and a waste of money. Nolva and clomid is all u need for pct...

Thanks everyone for the valuable feedback. So I should be running HCG at 250iu twice a week throughout the whole cycle, and stop it 3 days prior to the PCT. What if I don't have access to HCG?

I might extend the Test P and Anavar until W10 if everything goes fine half way through. The test booster I will use during the PCT just to ensure that libido goes up quick enough. May be I should replace it by DAA, Tribulus and ZMA?

On the PCT, should I front-load clomid using 100 for the first week? Is running two SERMs like Nolva + Clomid is a killer PCT given that I'm only running Test & Var?

Thanks!

If you havn't read thus thread and every link in it you will be glad you did:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

I would suggest not starting until you get the HCG. If you found the gear you shoukd be able to figure out how to aquire HCG. That said you don't have to use HCG but why not increase your chances of recovery? It also makes it quicker because testes are still active.
From day 1 250 iu 2x a week.

Pct 100/100/50/50 on the clomid. Quite a few people suggest that dosing seems like it works well. And yes clomid and Nolva both they work in synergy to make recovery better.

AI most start @.5mg EOD adjust after mid blood work if e2 high. If you start having e2 symptoms get blood work sooner

Back