First TEST E cycle only 12 weeks starting Tuesday

reptile33

Okay so I got my all my gear from AML Labs a few days ago and will be starting my first cycle this Tuesday, can't wait!

My stats:
Sex: Male
Weight: 200 pounds
Bodyfat: around 15-16%

Training for around 16 years

My cycle will be:
Weeks 1 to 12 - 500mg Test E per week Total broken up (250mg Tuesday and 250mg Friday)
Weeks 1 to 12 - 0.25mg Arimidex E3D up to EOD as needed
Weeks 6-12 40 to 60mg ED TBOL- Undecided (80% will not do it)
HCG maybe last 10 days before beginning PCT or maybe just run it through for a few weeks up to and just before PCT

Break 2 weeks from last pin

50mg/day clomid 50/50/50/50 Weeks 15-18
Nolva 40mg day for 2 weeks 20mg/day last 2 weeks of PCT 40/40/20/20 weeks 15-18

I need help to determine my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), I've heard and read different comments about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that only 10 days are good at the end of your cycle to the beginning of PCT and some have said run it through from weeks 3 or 4 onwards to post cycle therapy (pct). Also I have some TBOL which I might use depending on sides I may or may not get from the TEST for the 6 to 7 weeks of usage, so far I am thinking not to do it for my first cycle. Also is the Arimidex okay at 0.25mg or should I do 0.5mg e3d and upping to e0d as needed?

Looking to gain around 20 to 25 pounds or so and maybe keep 15 if possible after everything is done.

Okay so I got my all my gear from AML Labs a few days ago and will be starting my first cycle this Tuesday, can't wait!

My stats:

My cycle will be:
Weeks 1 to 12 - 500mg Test E per week Total broken up (250mg Tuesday and 250mg Friday)
HCG maybe last 10 days before beginning PCT or maybe just run it through for a few weeks up to and just before PCT

I need help to determine my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), I've heard and read different comments about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that only 10 days are good at the end of your cycle to the beginning of PCT and some have said run it through from weeks 3 or 4 onwards to post cycle therapy (pct). Also I have some TBOL which I might use depending on sides I may or may not get from the TEST for the 6 to 7 weeks of usage, so far I am thinking not to do it for my first cycle. Also is the Arimidex okay at 0.25mg or should I do 0.5mg e3d and upping to e0d as needed?

Looking to gain around 20 to 25 pounds or so and maybe keep 15 if possible after everything is done.

Just going to approach this piece by piece as usual:

You mention that you may not run the Tbol, does this mean that you have it on hand but may not use it? Just want to make sure as it is important to have everything on hand before you start, especially your PCT.

If you do decide to run the Tbol, I would recommend moving it forward in the cycle a few weeks or possibly using it as a kickstart, this will just make for a little easier transition off cycle.

Your Arim dose looks good, starting on the low side is a good idea considering AI's negative impact on HDL. You will most likely find you will end up bumping this up to ED if you begin using Tbol.

How much hCG do you have on hand? This is important to consider as there are two different frequent uses. The first of which is use on cycle in generally therapeutic doses. Personally this doesn't make much sense to me as what good is a therapeutic dose aimed at increased testicular function (anti-suppression in a sense) when there are supra-therapeutic doses of heavily suppressive drugs active in your system. However, I don't mean to start up this debate on this thread. The other is supra-therapeutic doses of hCG post cycle once androgen levels are low. Makes more sense to me as the drug was designed for use when androgen levels are low and is only legitimately used by physicians therapeutically in said low androgen level situations. In the supra-therapeutic post cycle use philosophy, one usually uses 2000 to 5000 iu EOD for a period of time. Granted 2000 is likely ample, and I have only ever known mass monsters to use more. That being said a standard injection protocol of 2000iu EOD for 20 days beginning at the start of your PCT has been used to restore androgen levels back to normal in heavily suppressed men in clinical studies when used along side Clomid and Nolva. (The particular study was 19 males that had used heavily suppressive doses of test and deca for I believe it was 16 weeks).

Coming back to the main point of above, sorry about the digressions, is that your quantity need will reflect your use. Pick your use and have quantity that reflects it.

As for your PCT I would double your Clomid (ie 50mg twice per day). Also I would extend your Nolva two weeks at 40mg. Thus yielding something more like this
Clomid 100/100/100/100
Nolva 40/40/40/40/40/40
and if using hCG as part of PCT
hGH 2000ui EOD first 20days.

I recommend these changes to your PCT as recovery is going to be key in keeping your gains. Honestly people run 40/40/20/20 of Nolva after using a PH, not only are you using AAS you are also injecting (thus longer periods of time of heavier shutdown); you're going to need a bit more of a comprehensive PCT imo.

Definitely post a log with some photos in the Logs section man! Looking forward to seeing your results.

Best,
Parker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

My stats:

My cycle will be:

1. Lose the TBOL for your first cycle. Just run test only so you can gauge the side effects properly.
2. hCG on cycle only. 250 iu twice weekly.
3. Arimidex for 14 weeks. Stop using only when you start post cycle therapy (pct). Dose EOD, not E3D.
4. PCT should look like so: Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct). No hCG during PCT.

Best of luck.

No hCG during PCT.

Best of luck.

Very assertive statement considering more physicians have endorsed supra-therapeutic doses post cycle than therapeutic doses on cycle. That being said, I believe both sides on the issue have their reasons, but I would never go as far as to completely disregard one or the other. Even for someone with a medical background in endocrinology to do so would be arrogant, there simply is not enough data to draw such a collusion....

Very assertive statement considering more physicians have endorsed supra-therapeutic doses post cycle than therapeutic doses on cycle. That being said, I believe both sides on the issue have their reasons, but I would never go as far as to completely disregard one or the other. Even for someone with a medical background in endocrinology to do so would be arrogant, there simply is not enough data to draw such a collusion....

Many physicians are wrong. Very common. Only a small amount of endo's attend the annual ENDO meetings and most fail to stay up to date. Plenty of info to draw conclusions.

nosy, the PCT protocol you suggested is abusive, not sure where you got that from.

Thanks to the above posters, wow some disagreement already, just makes it a little more difficult to finalize some stuff. Austinite, when you say "Dose EOD, not E3D.", this is at 0.25mg EOD right? Also it was my bad about the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) actually as I don't really have it on hand and was going to start it at 3 to 4 weeks into my cycle will that be too late for me? I am a little worried now.

Thanks

Thanks to the above posters, wow some disagreement already, just makes it a little more difficult to finalize some stuff. Austinite, when you say "Dose EOD, not E3D.", this is at 0.25mg EOD right? Also it was my bad about the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) actually as I don't really have it on hand and was going to start it at 3 to 4 weeks into my cycle will that be too late for me? I am a little worried now.

Thanks

Yes, 0.25mg every other day.

Read these, it might help with your decision...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...on-hpta-endocrine-system-effect-steroids.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...e-benefits-mixing-administration-details.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...lva-both-required-better-chance-recovery.html

Damage happens on cycle. It doesn't magically appear post cycle. hCG is your seatbelt, wear it before you take off. No sense in putting a seatbelt on after you get in a wreck.

Last edited:

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653661-explanation-hpta-endocrine-system-effect-steroids.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653703-hcg-cycle-benefits-mixing-administration-details.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653712-clomid-nolva-both-required-better-chance-recovery.html

Damage happens on cycle. It doesn't magically appear post cycle. hCG is your seatbelt, wear it before you take off. No sense in putting a seatbelt on after you get in a wreck.

Yes, well said...I will try to get some as soon as possible and maybe will have some in the 2nd week...I read your article on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and it was well explained, will read the others too.

Here you go...

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653797-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-cycle.html

Thanks Austinite, very informative reading on your articles. I will follow pretty much whatever you have written except that am starting my cycle today and hope to have the HCG within a couple of weeks. Even though this is only a basic first test e cycle only (won't take TBOL), my biggest paranoia is that I remain shutdown even after a good PCT?

Alright did my first pin this evening, actually got my wife to pin my glute, man it was so freakin nerve racking but turned out well except for the fact I made a huge mistake!!! We were both nervous so she for got to aspirate but it's been half an hour and I feel fine so am hoping things are okay? Friday will be my 2nd pin on the other glute. I don't have HCG yet but hope to have some by 3rd week. Will take my first 0.25mg dose of arimidex tomorrow.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...on-hpta-endocrine-system-effect-steroids.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...e-benefits-mixing-administration-details.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...lva-both-required-better-chance-recovery.html

Hi Austinite, I am a little confused as what you have mentioned makes sense and then I also went to other forums and people there are saying not to use Clomid/Nolva combo as it can screw you up? Then someone mentioned to use the following for PCT:

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma stanzol
Unleashed/ postcycle combo
Daa powder or power chews
Ostarine 25mg ED
HCGenerate from 7 weeks until PCT

Okay so after pinning myself for the first time Tuesday night in my right glute with 250mg of Test E, I had some pain the next morning and the pain is pretty bad still, tonight is 48 hours since the pin, now my skin is virgin skin. I have no lumps or bruises but today i see a little red, not at the injection site but there is a pimple a little below the injection site. This was there before I injected and just below the pimple now is a little red. Hoping it gets better as I've read that pain can last a few days especially it is the first time. Again no swelling or lump but just red not at injection site but below the pimple on my right glute. Should I be worried? I will be injecting my 2nd tomorrow maybe on my left glute or shoulder, I'm hoping this might just be because I had a big pimple below the injection site and the pain made the area below it a little red today.

So last night was my 2nd pin in my left glute, took all the precautions, heated the vial a little, wiped the entire glute area pretty much with the alcohol pad and the vial. Also aspirated this time, had my wife do it again for me, unfortunately all was going well but all of a sudden after the injection was in for like 7-8 seconds I started feeling nauseous and having a slight blackout (very slight), started sweating then after the injection was out, I had to put my head down on the sofa but then got better in like a minute. rubbed the area thoroughly and also after a little while used some heating pad. This morning the pain is minimal, it is there but no where near the first pin. Honestly after the negative symptoms I had I felt like forget this I will stop my cycle now, but then I was like no it's okay. My question is even though the aspiration was done correctly there wasn't any blood but a few bubbles, did this happen because a possible nerve was still hit even though no blood came while aspirating?

Back