first test e cycle with arimidex - depression and fatigue side effect. Help please?

tomahawk

I am on my first test e cycle and am just starting week 8. Planning on going for 12 weeks. I am taking 250 mg E3D. I am also taking .33 mg of arimidex EOD. I have only put on about 5 pounds but am a lot leaner and can definitely tell a big difference in strength. For the last few weeks I have been depressed and am tired all of the time. I have energy for the gym but that's about it. Having a hard time finding motivation for anything else. Has anyone had this problem before or know what could be causing it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

5 lbs isn't much but then again you may have lost 5 lbs in fat, and with the arimidex in play you're controlling a decent percentage of the water weight as well. scales don't always tell the full story but hard to say whats happening without full stats.

quite likely the lack of energy could be because you're killing your estro, cut back on the arimidex see if it makes a change. Did u get bloods done?

Exactly, get bloods done! Cheap and will pinpoint your problem. Probably is low estro, then again I've seen posts with people who get moody/depressed/lethargic from High test....yet another reason to get blood work!!!

Back