First TestE Cycle

GetBusy

Been lurking on the forums for a while with no account so figured why not now! A little info about myself:

Height: 5'9''
Weight(morning): 182lbs

Been lifting for several years now, on and off. Got the itch by randomly joining the gym one day and loved the feeling of accomplishment once you busted your ass off to better yourself physically and mentally. It got more serious once the GF left me since I had way more time on my hands!

Now, been hitting steadily for a year now 4 times a week. Since living alone and buying my own food, I've found myself much more concentrated and focused on my goals. Since I only buy what I want to eat it's easier to stay on a clean diet.

As for my first cycle, it goes something like this.

I was told by my friend, who is the one who got me the gear, to run a pyramid cycle. Which I later read was a little bit of a waste. At the same time, still not 100% sure on how "good" the gear is, read mixed reviews. I have seen increases but not as much as I would have thought?

So it went:

MediStar Test E 250
Week 1-4 125mg twice a week
Week 5-12 250mg twice a week

Medistar Arimidex
Week 2-12 .5mg EOD (I have yet to see gyno)

PCT 14 days after last pin
Clomid/Nolva

Like I mentioned, I've been on the forums for a while and read way more than I ever did in school haha, so I'm currently on my 8th week. I will post pics and stats later on.

Overall feelings; great strength increases, pumps are wild, love feeling like a monster.

Supplement I'm on:

CL Orange Triad multi
ON Fish Oils
MP Whey
Lots of food

Back