First thread- Sus 250 Trenbolone Tri-blend 250

Dambradavid

It's good to finally be on the forums. I've learned basically the majority of what I know by reading these threads. Been doing years and years of research before making the decision to run my cycle. I'm looking for educated advise not critisizm. I'll be the first to say I'm an asshole for running tren right away. I weighed out the pros and cons for a long time before finally saying fuck it.

I'll start with my body type experience and goals.
Prior to starting my cycle I weighed 210 lbs - 5"10 30yrs old. Naturally pretty strong and good family genes. I've been training since high school and made my drastic cycle decision based on getting over this platue I've been stuck on for the past 6 months. My BFP is 19 % and overall want that to drop to around 12%. While gaining strength and size. Tall order I know but it's achievable. I was hoping we can adjust my cycle accordingly to fit my goals.

I'm on the end of my 4th week of Sustanon 250 and Trenbolone 250 tri-blend and have been running both twice a week Monday and Thursday. 125mg tren and 250mg Sus per injection. So 500 of the Test and 250 of the Tren Weekly. Monday will start my 5th week and all the sides I've experienced thus far have been completely manageable.
( Night sweats, mild aggression, slightly elevated BP, and sweating a lot- Don't help that I live in Florida but like I said manageable ).
I'm really starting to see some major gains as of this point and very happy with the gear. I'm starting to harden up and break threw my bench marks and the plateaus.

Here's my question. And again please fellas. I know I'm an asshole for running tren on my first cycle, I did my research for a long time. I was confident that my body would be able to handle it and took the risk, it was worth it lol. I'm really just trying to get advice from the knowledgable guys on this forum. I know there's plenty on here considering you all taught me everything I know. Not get Insulted for disregarding first time tren users rules and recommendations.

So question ? I have about 15 cc left of the Tren. I want to double the Tren weekly for the last 7weeks with the test. I heard by running them at even mgs or lowering the test slightly to about 400 would reduce side effects.i think my body is reacting very well this far and not really nervous about doubling the amount of Tren. ( my girl might be but whatever lol )

Also I'm using Anastrozole while I'm running the Tren and switching to Nolva after the test which I'll be running for an additional 4 weeks while the Tren clears my system for post cycle.

Again other then me being a jerk for using Tren on my first cycle I would appreciate any feedback/suggestions/or advice.

Glad to be a part of this thread. Thx

Running tren on your first cycle doesn't make you an asshole or a jerk. It just means you didn't do your homework very well and that you make poor decisions.

Do you have a Dopamine Agonist on hand or are you running one?

Can you post your mid-cycle blood work results please?

Why would you run Nolva instead of an AI the last four weeks of your cycle? Why do you seem to think it is the Tren that makes the AI necessary (hint: tren doesn't aromatize).

What is your plan for PCT?

After all the reading you did, why would you pin blends that have short esters in them only twice a week?

Why aren't you running hCG on cycle?

Why did you decide to run a cycle with such a high boidy fat %?

How much Arimidex are you running per week?

Last edited:
Sorry if I confused you, I'll try again. I'm running the Arimidex until the Tren is out of my cycle and switching to Nolva for PCT. I get both of the products from ************.com and I'm take 1ml daily. Arimidex drug name (AnaSolut)Anastrozole 1ml daily and the Nolva drug name (TamoSolut)Tamoxifen 20mg daily.

Can you recommend a dopamine agnostic ?

I didn't understand the body fat cycle question. But I'll say I ran a cutting cycle to drop it down lol.

The Tren blend I use has three esters in it and have a very long half life so why should I pin more then twice a week. And the Sustanon 250 2x a week is pretty much standard.

I don't think I need HCG since I'm using Nolva Post. But tell me why you think I should.

Sorry if I confused you, I'll try again. I'm running the Arimidex until the Tren is out of my cycle and switching to Nolva for PCT. I get both of the products from ************.com and I'm take 1ml daily. Arimidex drug name (AnaSolut)Anastrozole 1ml daily and the Nolva drug name (TamoSolut)Tamoxifen 20mg daily.

Can you recommend a dopamine agnostic ?

I didn't understand the body fat cycle question. But I'll say I ran a cutting cycle to drop it down lol.

The Tren blend I use has three esters in it and have a very long half life so why should I pin more then twice a week. And the Sustanon 250 2x a week is pretty much standard.

I don't think I need HCG since I'm using Nolva Post. But tell me why you think I should.

Anasolut / armidex your taking is dosed at 1mg per 1ml.. that means your taking 1 mg per day. That is a crap ton of armidex and I'm sure your e2 is crashed

Nolva and hcg are not used for the same purpose and have nothing in common. Not too sure what you meant by that. Stopping adex after tren doesn't make any sense either. Adex is an aromatize inhibitor and tren doesn't aromatize. You need to run adex up to pct. Your posts give the illusion that you have no idea what your doing. I hope I'm wrong or your in for a bumpy ride...

Nolva and hcg are not used for the same purpose and have nothing in common. Not too sure what you meant by that. Stopping adex after tren doesn't make any sense either. Adex is an aromatize inhibitor and tren doesn't aromatize. You need to run adex up to pct. Your posts give the illusion that you have no idea what your doing. I hope I'm wrong or your in for a bumpy ride...

Illusion?

That's exactly what I meant by starting the Nolva at the end of the cycle for PCT. yes I am running the Arimidex to the end then switching.

Back