First time Anavar

madchild

Hello guys. I ill be straight. Im about to try Anavar at 40/50 for the first time but I would like to know some informations from users that used it or from users that know how to handle it. Are the dosages good, what should I except? Also should I run post cycle therapy (pct) once Im done? How can I avoid being shut down or even if it does shut me down, is it possible to restore my natural test levels with a proper post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks for the answers.

Hey there,

I will let you know. I just started with 50mg of Var two weeks ago. So far so good. Are you stacking it with anything? I'd always opt to run PCT.

Enjoy.

Hey there,

I will let you know. I just started with 50mg of Var two weeks ago. So far so good. Are you stacking it with anything? I'd always opt to run PCT.

Enjoy.

I dont know if I should stack with anything, what do you suggest? And how should the PCT look like? Thanks

You should always stack with test never run a oral by it self.What are u going to use for a Ai.Please post stats thanks.

Last edited:
I Stacked it with Deca !!! Awsome stack for cutting or for a beginer still include Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or anastrozole and ask a Dr. about the 2 afore mentioned

first off how old are you? secondly if you are going to buy Anavar (var) then you should buy test and start it 2 weeks prior to starting the Anavar (var) .

This is my first day registered on this forum and I:freak:managed to read the rules first thing. Why can't you? This was in reply to the source seeker.

Last edited:
Back