First Time Cycle Question (Oral+test)

powers6793

hey everyone,

So I was planning on doing an oral only cycle (dumb I know) but I read enough threads about how bad of an idea that I've decided I'll do some test with it. I'm planning on doing Anavar tabs and winstrol (stanozolo) tabs. I was planning on doing about 50mgs of each a day for 6-8 weeks (will adjust if necessary) - I'll be getting blood work done to make sure my liver enzymes are all good, since I know taking both of these can be risky. If anyone has any variations on that 6-8 week oral cycle, happy to listen.

My real question here is about how to stack it with test. I'm planning on taking Test E for 8-10 weeks (will that be enough?). I'm trying to do a very moderate cycle of test, because I bloat and get a moon face pretty easily. I plan on dieting well so hopefully that will help with the bloat. I plan on taking 500mgs/week - a shot of 250mgs on Monday and Thursday. Do you guys think that will be enough to take care of the suppressant effects of the anavar/winstrol? Only reason I didn't want to take the test at first is the needles (also dumb, I know). Any recommendations on the easiest needle to work with haha? I was going to use 23 gauge 1.5 inch.

Also, here's the PCT I was planning:

14 days after last shot:
Week 1-2: Clomid 100mg per day

Week 1-2: Nolvadex 40mg per day

Week 3-4: Clomid 50mg per day

Week 3-4: Nolvadex 20mg per day

How's that sound? I know ppl recommend hcg but was hoping to avoid that. Also, I've heard nolva alone could be enough, do you guys recommend taking both?

I'm obviously planning on taking some liver health/protect supplements for the orals, but I know these can also mess with your cholesterol levels. Does anyone have any recommendations on a product that can help with that?

I'm 26 years old, 5'11'', 185lbs, about 13-14% BF.

Appreciate any help/recommendations you guys have. Thanks

Hi, in all honesty if this is your first cycle you should only do a test only, with hcg cycle and an Ai like arimidex and shot for 12 weeks. Any stacking ideas should be put to later cycles so you can monitor your levels and learn how your body reacts to the hormones.
As for your pct, hcg is not for post cycle therapy and I dont believe anyone who knows about cycling would recommend that. Nolva and clomid is good for your pct just be sure to read up
3J here as he has a great beginers cycle guide that will guide you through your cycle and pct in the sticky threads that will aid you more on how to proceed, please keep us posted.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I know anyone who would stack to orals like that especially on a first cycle bud. I don't even use orals. My opinion is they're good for contest prep. They are bad on the liver. The gains go as fast as they come. Stick to a beginner cycle and work on diet. If you can't make gains, orals won't help you...

^^^^I agree with these experienced bros. Test only for first cycle. I like 12 to 16 weeks. 500mg per week. Your needle selection is fine. I like to draw with around a 20g and inject with 22 or 23. 25 obviously feels best but it takes a long time to inject. The 23 you've selected is a lot smoother in my experience. I assume you're going in the glutes since you chose the 1.5"? Going in the glutes with a 25g is really hard for me to hold steady :) so again.....the 23 will be fine. Read up on the first cycle stickies. That first test run is GREAT!!! Eat a TON of clean food. The diet is the most important part. Get blood work done and make sure your hematocrit stays in range. Mine gets high.....easy fix with blood donations.

Good luck and have fun bro.

hello guys. I will not say anything about anabolizan. because there are many different applications even for the first cycle. (for example: 500test 400bolde 30dianabol)
I remember reading a article about clomid. There is no difference in effect between 12.5 mg and 100 mg. what do you think of this?

By the way, is your neck 155cm?

hello guys. I will not say anything about anabolizan. because there are many different applications even for the first cycle. (for example: 500test 400bolde 30dianabol)
I remember reading a article about clomid. There is no difference in effect between 12.5 mg and 100 mg. what do you think of this?

interesting point. what does neck size have to do with anything?

Last edited:

Have you started your first cycle yet? Seem to be an expert already.

Have you started your first cycle yet? Seem to be an expert already.

I have not made a cycle yet. there are a lot of people around me doing this.(500test+400bolde+30danabol) and the results are impressive.
I was going to do it myself. but the height 167 cm. I'm afraid to be short and fat. So I'll just make testo.

I have not made a cycle yet. there are a lot of people around me doing this.(500test+400bolde+30danabol) and the results are impressive.
I was going to do it myself. but the height 167 cm. I'm afraid to be short and fat. So I'll just make testo.

Yea not a great a idea to be giving cycle advice if you haven't even done one yourself.

If you get moon face and bloat easily, how many cycles have you done?
when is the last time you had bloodworks? How do you feel, sleeping ok?

Good advice given to you here op, hope you come back and get some, did you start your cycle?

Back