First time on peps

misterp

Just bought ipamorelin 2mg + hgh fragment 176 191 + cjc1295 with dac
*been told i need to change the cjc to without dac as its for women and gh bleed

I need guidance on dosage and timings and also if its fine using this stack of three (possibly adding in peg mgf)
Using the three mainly for fat loss over a duration of minimum three months

300mcg of each peptide a day split three times
Shooting 20 minutes before breakfast on empty stomach or just egg whites *100mcg of each
Shooting postworkout immediately, pwo shake taken 25 minutes after *100mcg of each
Shooting pre bed, 90 minutes after pre bed shake and immediately before bed *100mcg of each

Is this combaination fine to run, the dosages also (weighing 80kg)
Fine to add in peg mgf?
Can it be run for three months or longer .... desensitisation when?
Any other peptides great for fat loss (not igf1 or gh lol)

I have not used HGH frag so I can't comment on that but as far as the cjc/ipam this looks good. You do want to use the no dac version of cjc. If you can afford to do so I would up your dose of ipam to 2-300mcg 3x a day. These peps can be run for as long as you want to. I have been on cjc/ghrp2 or 6 for about 5 months now. To get best results from it it should be run for an extended period of time.

I have not used HGH frag so I can't comment on that but as far as the cjc/ipam this looks good. You do want to use the no dac version of cjc. If you can afford to do so I would up your dose of ipam to 2-300mcg 3x a day. These peps can be run for as long as you want to. I have been on cjc/ghrp2 or 6 for about 5 months now. To get best results from it it should be run for an extended period of time.

yeah just got some with no dac. ipam ive heard going to stay at 100mcg for three months then up dosages then onwards. what have you noticed on cjc/ghrp2 or 6 whilst on 5 months considering also any use of aas or diet changes whilst on the peps.

i like DAC.... its good and bad. it keeps gh bleeding out, which is how women release GH. men have pulses. so thats why we mimic what naturally occurs.

the DAC is going to cost more but your gains and overall gh output should be much much higher. it will keep the pituary bleeding out, so you get more of it overall. Ipam is weaker than GHRP 2 and costs more. It doesnt have the hunger effect which i even get fom ghrp2... which is powerful..

makes me it a cheat meal a day, but i havent gained any BF so im not too worried. frag is legit, everyone says its not tho. you need to fast most of the day while using it. also you need to pin it 3-4x ed to make it effective. Its something you should use for 2-3wks hard. eat 3 big big meals a day, pin it before and after workouts, just sip bcaa's

at least use them for 18wks....

try to toss in some igf for growth... DES or LR3... or both!!:doggy:

above all else keep reading about them and GH in general. the better understanding you have of it the better you will be able to manipulate your own with peps

ive just had my first day on ghrp6
and i will tell you the morning jab allowed me to eat like a horse
at night for some reason the hunger wasnt so bad
but overall i would say clean bulk on ghrp6 is quite difficult

ive just had my first day on ghrp6
and i will tell you the morning jab allowed me to eat like a horse
at night for some reason the hunger wasnt so bad
but overall i would say clean bulk on ghrp6 is quite difficult

It does make it more difficult, I would eat my regular meal after injecting and then want more food.

guess its a switchover to ipam though i got only 2mg vials
hmm is ghrp2 appetite increase less than ghrp6
aware the rise in cortisol and prolactin is higher
and the gh spike is greater

guess its a switchover to ipam though i got only 2mg vials
hmm is ghrp2 appetite increase less than ghrp6
aware the rise in cortisol and prolactin is higher
and the gh spike is greater

Some don't experience any increase in hunger with ghrp-6, I do. Definetly less than with ghrp6 though. The GH spike is greater and there will be more of an increase in cortisol and prolactin. Ipam you can run higher doses with much less sides.

Back