First time Prohormone cycle/bad experience/Try again?

PonyBoy92

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a little story about my first pro hormone cycle that only lasted 5 days because i chose to stop it. I decided to do the katanadrol and helladrol stack (first time) last year with 2 of my friends that had cycled Beastdrol in the summer of 2012 as their first prohormone cycle before it got taken off the market. They got great results. Present day being April 2013 which was last year, we all ordered katanadrol,helladrol, n2guard, and a pct. I forgot what my pct was because i sold it to my friend that needed it because i had no use for it after stopping the cycle.

Where it all went wrong- A buddy of mine recently told me that stacking 2 ph's for a first time user was a very dumb idea. I forget exactly how much katanadrol i took but it was the bare minimum along with helladrol starting off at 75mg's. First day felt nothing at all, not even in the gym. Felt very normal especially the fact that it doesn't really kick in until 3rd week right? I went to sleep that night around 3 am and woke up suddenly at 7 48 ish am feeling very odd. I felt my heart beating a bit harder than normal which i assumed was raised blood pressure. I could not sleep for the rest of the day and felt as if i was dreaming and getting hot and cold vision flashes (assuming it was blood pressure). For the next 4 days i could not sleep without using melatonin or some kind of sleep over the counter remedy. My mind was so restless and i was up for 28 hours at one point without being able to sleep no matter how hard i tried unless i used sleep remedies. My friend's had no side effects and felt find for the whole 6 weeks. I got about 4 hours of sleep max when taking the remedies at most. I could not lift properly, felt depressed, weak, and tired. Imagine being so tired and not being able to sleep hahah. Nobody believed me feeling that way so fast and assured me it was all in my head but it wasnt. There's only so much a persons mind can tell them until you really feel a type of way.

Try again?- I still have katanadrol and helladrol and i wanted to try using helladrol ALONE and starting at a smaller dose like 50mg and see how that works out. By the way i am 21 years old turning 22 in July, 6'2 240 pounds and i was around the same weight at the time of trying the stack last year. Been lifting for about 2 and a half years dedicated and maybe another 2 years with slight knowledge and poor diet. I am trying to put on size and strength and still trying to lean out a bit. Any opinion on why i felt this way? Should i do it again in a different way?

Last edited:
Prohormones are not suited for everyone. Indeed 2 phs for a first timer is way to much. I would prob work with a nice test booster or other natural supps first and wait a good while before you enter the ph world again. There are good natural stacks that you can take. Btw being that your only 21, you test levels should be wicked high and with some hard work in the gym you should see some nice results. Remember you only have one body this life time.

Back