First time taking M1T...What should I expect?

Protein Sheikh

Today will be my first time taking any prohormone

Im 215lbs (1.1 years of solid training)20% body fat mass

I'll be taking 10mg daily of M1T created by Andro Technologies out of california

This bottle also is said to have a stack of Methyldienolone in it.

regardless, what should I expect within the first 30min, 1hour, 5 hours, 10hours and 24hours

If anyone can provide me a detailed and accurate assessment,
I would greatly appreciate it.

I will also be posting my progress on a weekly basis.

and also, the gym where I purchased this M1T doesnt sel Nolvadex
or whatever it is called

Is there a herbal equivilant? Saw Palmetto I pressume?

first off, u can def expect to get some serious gains off this stuff cause its great...just make sure that your protein intake is around 250-300 grams a day and have the rest of your diet in check. u are around 20% bf so i am assuming that u are trying to get leaner.keep track of fat intake and carbs. within 5-7 days u should feel your strength go up quite a bit as with the second week. at the end of the second week your weight should go up between 5-10 lbs, again depending on diet... u can do whatever u like with this stuff, cut up or bulk, all depends on diet. your appetite might decrease a lil bit, and u may be a little lethargic, but u will get used to it.
as for the nolvadex, it isnt otc, so u need a prescription... but u can get 6 oxo for post cycle therapy (pct), some may argue that its not strong enough but it worked fine for my friend to keep his gains. saw palmetto is not for post cycle therapy (pct), i use it to keep my hair from falling out when on cycles and it works pretty good...

Thanks for the reply

But I have another problem then, In Ontario where I'm from, I can't find 6oxo anywhere, and Nolvadex is most likely out of the question. What else would you recommend? And, is it absolutely nessessary to use thos post cycle therapy (pct), or is it only good if I wanna keep my gains?

I'm pretty sure my strength will stay

oh ya...since this is my first time using this stuff, I will be taking it with a meal in about 2hours from now...

Im worried about rapid heartbeat (how long will it last), stomach pains? and nervousness or anxiety?

plz reply asap

Back