First timer tren e with test blend

Speralta1981

So question this is my first cycle ever I've been hitting the gym hard for the last year and a half so got that down but just want better results I'm 5"7 172 and I'm can push a lot but just don't have the results I want ...a good friend of mine has been kinda pushing me towards the gear and I'd be lying if I said I haven't been curious....so anyways I trust him to not steer me wrong he put me in what worked best for him through trial and error...I'm on tren E 200mg and test blend 350mg twice a week just started my second week I've read a ton about pros cons side affect honestly trying not think about the cons lol and tbh I'm pretty stoked to see the out come Everyone says it's a fucking game changer...but just wanted to get your opinions and any recommendations you guys might have please no negative comments as I'm already started and don't wanna start second guessing myself so only helpful opinions plus I'm doing a 15wk cycle as my source sells me five wk supply at a time

dont use tren for first cycle or a bunch IMO.... get more test and run test only for 14 weeks +AI +PCT.
if you DO add something it should be something alot more mild than tren,,,, like tbol maybe... but again i rec test only to see how you do and react.. or you wont know whats causing what issues if you dont try a new one at a time and just mash new compounds together that you never used.

Back