First tren cycle......suggestions?

LateStart

First tren cycle. Been cycling for several years. Always just test with a little dbol here and there. Have done 200 week up to 800 per week.

My thoughts are to keep it simple and doses low. Likely gonna spend most of the cycle trying to lean out. The true goals will be diet dependent......just curious on dosage thoughts as I have not discussed this recently with anyone. Haven't been around here in a while and curious what you guys think.

200mg tren enanthate
250mg test enanthate
2 mg anastrozole

What can I expect for sides and for sex drive on this kind of tren dose?

Thanks guys

Also....anyone who has done this dose of tren E, what can I expect as far as how it makes me feel? Is this enough for the negative impact on cardio? Is it enough for mood swings? Thanks again guys. I'm sure I'm gonna get a few smart ass answers too....and thats OK I'm expecting it and appreciate all feedback. Lol

Last edited:
Any more input out there? Help me out bros ***55357;***56832;

Sex drive on tren at this dose?
Any sides at this dose? I understand everyone is different, just asking bout you guys.

Any personal experience appreciated.

Use GW50 if you start to have issues with cardio. Although I don***8217;t think you gonna really notice much of anything on 200mg of enanthate. What***8217;s that break down to for actual milligrams pf
Tren? Somewhere around 140mg ew after the ester is calculated in. You can always add but I personally think you***8217;d be wasting gear. You will notice some decent changes at 400mg and keep the test low like you mentioned.

I was bouncing back and forth from 400-600 mg ew of enanthate at 600 i was getting the alpha attitude and for the first time ever on tren I got the night sweats every night and my sweat smelled bad. My wife had to change the sheets and pillowcases every night. .

That dose of Tren is pretty reasonable and it should not impact your cardio, but even at that lower dose it will eventually give you sexual side effects, lower libido and trouble with orgasm. But if you run that dosage for 3-4 months it will help with lean muscle mass

Thank you gentlemen. I have more test on hand. I will try this dose of tren for a few weeks and increase if I don't notice much. Just keeping it low for my first try.
Great info fellas.....thanks again

Use GW50 if you start to have issues with cardio. Although I don***8217;t think you gonna really notice much of anything on 200mg of enanthate. What***8217;s that break down to for actual milligrams pf
Tren? Somewhere around 140mg ew after the ester is calculated in. You can always add but I personally think you***8217;d be wasting gear. You will notice some decent changes at 400mg and keep the test low like you mentioned.

I was bouncing back and forth from 400-600 mg ew of enanthate at 600 i was getting the alpha attitude and for the first time ever on tren I got the night sweats every night and my sweat smelled bad. My wife had to change the sheets and pillowcases every night. .

wise sound advice here!

Sexual sides are user dependent, there***8217;s times I use tren and need sex several times a day and others im not interested but. When I take caber with it I have zero issues ever with sexual sides. .5 twice a week works well for me.

So my first dose was yesterday. Just over 100mg of tren enanthate. I normally do not sweat at night but I woke up this morning SOAKED. Is this typical of a first tren dose? I understand that this can be a side effect but the night of the first dose seems odd for enanthate......to me. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences? I was expecting mikd side effects to show up after a few weeks, not the first dang dose. Just coincidence?
My apologies if the question seems stupid. I have zero tren experience and my experience with test enanthate was that it took much much longer. Are night sweats even possible on the first dose if it were tren ace instead of E?

Thanks guys

So my first dose was yesterday. Just over 100mg of tren enanthate. I normally do not sweat at night but I woke up this morning SOAKED. Is this typical of a first tren dose? I understand that this can be a side effect but the night of the first dose seems odd for enanthate......to me. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences? I was expecting mikd side effects to show up after a few weeks, not the first dang dose. Just coincidence?
My apologies if the question seems stupid. I have zero tren experience and my experience with test enanthate was that it took much much longer. Are night sweats even possible on the first dose if it were tren ace instead of E?

Thanks guys

hahaha, sweating at night when on tren is as sure as snow in the winter in Utah. Ive known of many who keep towels and change of shirts next to their beds when they add tren to their cycles, some even have to sleep in the guest bedroom as their wives dont let them sleep in their bed due to the heavy sweating.
just be sure to drink lots and lots of water so you dont lose your electolites and start cramping at night or in the morning or throughout the day.

Thanks guys

id say that the sweating is also a good sign that you have good gear.

Thanks guys

side effects and how to overcome them Many users of trenbolone deal with night sweats. This steroid increases the metabolic rate of the individual which in turn can cause excessive sweating. WELCOME TO THE NIGHT TREN SWEATING CREW. How much will you be pinning per week? and for how many weeks?

Thanks guys

get back to us when you also start having crazy tren dreams brother. :wavey:

and like main man said above ^^^^^ drink lots of water and electronites, at least 2 gallons worth id say. no less or cramps and brain fog will occur. not good when your working out.

side effects and how to overcome them Many users of trenbolone deal with night sweats. This steroid increases the metabolic rate of the individual which in turn can cause excessive sweating. WELCOME TO THE NIGHT TREN SWEATING CREW. How much will you be pinning per week? and for how many weeks?

Was planning on 200mg tren enanthat per week. Was advised that the dose may be a little low so my first pin was maybe 125mg or a little more. Gonna try to average 250 to 300 split between 2 pins per week. I'll see how that goes and maybe add more? Maybe 8 weeks. I'll bail out if I need to. Or get more if I'm loving it and extend the cycle :) I'm really just experimenting as this is my first tren experience. When I stop the tren I will up the test enanthate for an additional 8 weeks......then back to trt dose of cypionate. My cycle is just the tren enanthate and test enanthate. I like to blast after my labs for thw doc are complete....then cruise till just before I get those labs again. Will sometimes get private labs done on cycle just to monitor.

More info then you asked for. Lol. I'll shut up now

I like your cycle. But theyre lower doses so you likely wont need the AI

Less is more and you know diet is #1 so youll do fine. My cycles now only go up to 500mg combined AAS

And as far as sides try out the dose and let us know. Everyone is different but youll likely be fine

Anybody notice that if you research tren on the internet you get all kinds of crazy ideas put in your head? Hahaha. Can't wait to see how this all works out for me. I will get a feel for this dose in the next few weeks and make an adjustment if it seems necessary or beneficial. And I'm sticking with you guys for tren experiences. Reading shit on other sites has me up all night rethinking the current and future cycles, or maybe the tren is keeping me up..... Lol.

Anyway....thanks so much for the input bros. Feel free to post anything you think of regarding your experience this stuff. All info is appreciated. Most of my questions will be answered as the cycle progresses, but anything you guys have to say is of interest to me.

PS....im only a week into this so I'm sure I'll have more and better feedback for you guys later on. Thanks again

Last edited:
A small critique would be to use tren acetate so you can quickly end if you dont like it but you should be fine. If you dont enjoy it just drop it.

Back