follistatin

knightrider74

Guys, what do you think of follistatin? There are conflicting threads about it. I have read some logs; some say it's a miracle, some say it's bullshit! I've come across companies selling 1 mg for approximately 100$ and claiming that they have the real deal while SRC is selling only 5 mcg for that price. Can it be true?

I would not buy any folli right now from anyone.

Spend the money on other peps that are proven to be legit such as IGF or even on HGH. Just my .02.

Follistatin Questions

This has been a very hot topic for some time now. We would never speak negatively of any company or product(s) they carry. What we will say is that Follistatin is a very hard product to manufacture and is extremely expensive.

We contracted an American laboratory to manufacture Follistatin due to very high internal customer demand for authentic product. When asked the cost of a 1mg aliquot, the manufacture almost laughed us of the line. You have to understand a typical baseline cost on this product is $10,000-$12,000 per milligram hence the 5mcg aliquot we carried in the past.

There is very little question that the 1mg/$100 product is fraudulent. This has been proven by several independent tests.

That basically says it all. I wish it were much more affordable at 1mg but I've heard the same thing, it's difficult to manufacture and can't be done cheap.

This has been a very hot topic for some time now. We would never speak negatively of any company or product(s) they carry. What we will say is that Follistatin is a very hard product to manufacture and is extremely expensive.

We contracted an American laboratory to manufacture Follistatin due to very high internal customer demand for authentic product. When asked the cost of a 1mg aliquot, the manufacture almost laughed us of the line. You have to understand a typical baseline cost on this product is $10,000-$12,000 per milligram hence the 5mcg aliquot we carried in the past.

There is very little question that the 1mg/$100 product is fraudulent. This has been proven by several independent tests.

Exactly what I was looking to hear!

I'm not sure how much Foli is needed to get results but just by what SRS stated above I would trust their product to be actually what the label says.

Now 5mcg, not sure that is enough to get things going with folli but 5mcg of real foli trumps 1, 5 or 100 MG of fakes foli :)

that is for sure!

Exactly what I was looking to hear!

I'm not sure how much Foli is needed to get results but just by what SRS stated above I would trust their product to be actually what the label says.

Now 5mcg, not sure that is enough to get things going with folli but 5mcg of real foli trumps 1, 5 or 100 MG of fakes foli :)

that is for sure!

No, 5 mcg is not enough to get benefit from folli, but i think SRC didn't list 5 mcg folli to sell (it's always out of stock); in my opinion, they are trying to show that 1 mg folli sold for 100$ is garbage!

We stocked an amount for some time and sold through the inventory. We are now deciding rather to keep carrying the 5mcg or move to a 50mcg aliquot, which would slightly lower the cost per mcg.

Feedback is welcome as always.

Best,
-SRC

We stocked an amount for some time and sold through the inventory. We are now deciding rather to keep carrying the 5mcg or move to a 50mcg aliquot, which would slightly lower the cost per mcg.

Feedback is welcome as always.

Best,
-SRC

SRC, what's the point in carrying 5 or 50 mcg folli? If you carry 50 mcg, a researcher should buy at least 20 vials in order to run a complete research. Instead of 50 mcg, wouldn't it be better to carry 1 mg vials? I know it'll be too expensive this way, but 50 mcgx20 vials is expensive too..

SRC, what's the point in carrying 5 or 50 mcg folli? If you carry 50 mcg, a researcher should buy at least 20 vials in order to run a complete research. Instead of 50 mcg, wouldn't it be better to carry 1 mg vials? I know it'll be too expensive this way, but 50 mcgx20 vials is expensive too..

5-50mcg is the med industry standard. It would be like asking to have MTII come in 100mg/vial.

We were asked by our customers to make Authentic FST available. 5-50mcg is the only way to do this while keep a manageable price point.

Thanks again,
SRC

Yeah I don't think it takes full mg every 5 days with real folli. I may be wrong but it seems 50mcg would produce results.

real folli is made with a cold virus i believe?

the $100 ones are made with ecoli

i actually tried it and i gained 5 lbs in 10 days. of course i ate like crazy but i've kept all the weight a month later and i'm leaner than i've ever been.

i've got a log on IMF of this and i'll send it if neone wants to see it

real folli is made with a cold virus i believe?

the $100 ones are made with ecoli

i actually tried it and i gained 5 lbs in 10 days. of course i ate like crazy but i've kept all the weight a month later and i'm leaner than i've ever been.

i've got a log on IMF of this and i'll send it if neone wants to see it

I don't believe what you took was folli. Not at that price.

You took something and it worked for you but folli it was not.

I would Like to Post up here With no disrespect to any sponsers!

But If anyone is willing to dis prove the miths that there no real Folli on the Market! My Mouse Carla is availible for trials!

Back