For some reason I have this image of pullinbig

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
For some reason I just get this image of him in his kitchen in a powerlifting suit with a chef's hat on and oven mitts baking gear. And wearing some kind of smock that says something witty on it like 'If you knock my smock, I'll clean your clock'.

I don't know why I have that image, but it cracks me up everytime I think about it. :)

i wear that outfit when me and my wife are playing sex games. she wears a tool belt with the strap on underneath it. jes when i bend over to get the gear out of the oven, BAM!!!! she's all over my back side. tearin it up. course i act like i dont like it and say NO please STOP. but she knows that NO means HELL YEAH BRING THAT SALOMI BITCH!!

pullinbig said:
i wear that outfit when me and my wife are playing sex games. she wears a tool belt with the strap on underneath it. jes when i bend over to get the gear out of the oven, BAM!!!! she's all over my back side. tearin it up. course i act like i dont like it and say NO please STOP. but she knows that NO means HELL YEAH BRING THAT SALOMI BITCH!!
now your scaring me . besides you know that ky jelly will break down the fibers of your squat suit:p

i have a large slot in my squat suit like one of those 1 piece thermals that people from fargo wear. speakin of which, on a lighter note, i saw a guy pee out the leg of a poly squat suit one time. it was the most incredible thing i have ever seen. it was at the usapl nats in 02. for you guys tha have never worn a poly squat suit you have no clue what it entails just to get that bitch on much less get you mess out of the leg opening to pee. the guy denies it to this day but i was besidee him in the bathroom. i was thinking no way he is going to try it, i figured he was gonmna ask me to help him with his suit so he could pee but was i wrong. let me see if i can find a photo of the guy, he is a fairly popular and gifted lifter in the drug free orgs from pennsylvania i believe. ahhh. couldnt find it but i'll post it later. he is purdy.

This thread scares the bejeezus outta me. I'm not kidding...I'm going to go lock my doors right now just to be safe. :eek:

locks are for honest people. jes lets them know not to go in this or that door. know what i'm sayin? word

Damn PB...you just called another dude purdy....lol

You definitely have too much test in you if you are callin other dudes purdy...haha. Hey but whatever floats your boat.

You need to go see how that wife of yours is doing...that'll get you back on the right track brother...

T

Tx what are we gonna do with PB...some of his posts have been straying a little too far from the norm for the average reader...this guy needs to see a psychiatrist...lol

T

TxLonghorn said:
For some reason I just get this image of him in his kitchen in a powerlifting suit with a chef's hat on and oven mitts baking gear. And wearing some kind of smock that says something witty on it like 'If you knock my smock, I'll clean your clock'.

I don't know why I have that image, but it cracks me up everytime I think about it. :)

you know I never thought about it, but the way you describe that image is hysterical. Wearing his suit and a chef hat making some home brewed test or tren. What a cook:D

PB, if the squat suit is that tight, how the fuck could you piss from it? And damn, I dont care how ridiculously hard it is to put on, why the fuck would you piss on yourself? Wheres your dignity? All I could think about while squating would be my warm sticky pants and why they are like that.

Taurus50 said:
Tx what are we gonna do with PB...some of his posts have been straying a little too far from the norm for the average reader...this guy needs to see a psychiatrist...lol

T

You're telling me! I'm almost forced to move this thread to the xxx section of the board, lol.

LMFAO...

Test will make you do some crazy shit...but bisexual??? Let us all hope it hasn't driven PB down that road because full blown homosexual is right after that...lol

Next thing you know PB will be living in Mass. gettin married to his secret lover named Butch...

Instead of pullinbig, we need to change his name to takenitbig.

Thats some funny shit

Back