For some reason I have this image of pullinbig

Bimmer said:
PB, if the squat suit is that tight, how the fuck could you piss from it? And damn, I dont care how ridiculously hard it is to put on, why the fuck would you piss on yourself? Wheres your dignity? All I could think about while squating would be my warm sticky pants and why they are like that.

he didnt pee on himself. he peed in the toilet out of the leg hole. he pulled his mess out to do it. thats what make sit so amzing. i would have thought it impossible.

ok lets get it all cleared up. i prefer hairy woman with a swollen, red, overly sensitive clit, big ass, big boobs and of course a nice smile and last but least a sex drive as high or higher than mine. they are dificult to find but i did it. she is currently layingin th eliving room floor wif her draws up around her ears and one sock on where i jumped her bones an hour or so ago. ileft her laying there to recover for the next round. this is how PLers get their cardio in. and out and in and out.
me and graphs night out was a little disapointing as he was drinking and i cant stand a drunk, whiney ass man. he just layed there like a cadaber. hmmm... maybe it wont so bad after all. he was kinda cute with his legs tied behind his head. and it wont phantom i SUGGESTED he yell. he volunteered to yell "Fuckum" harder cowboy.all in all it was OK, would i do it again? he needs more test. now as far as my psychiatrist (damn thgat was a tough spell there) goes she is alright. we start off on the couch, then the desk........ anyway after she pays me i leave and feel much better. i am worth every penny. i am gettin in touch wif my feminine side too boot. pesky little x chromosomes. well if you guys got any questions let me know and well make this a sticky. dont forget i sell kits and am available for on line training, as well as one on one training here in my lovely little town, where the men are men and the sheep are scared shitless.

Back