For those who have used clen

evansss

GET BIG
I was thinking about taking clen if i end up choosing to stay all natty and not hit a cycle. Now, I've read the side effects, but I want to know for those who have taken it...what were the sides that YOU experienced while on it.

i had muscle cramps like you wouldn't believe, they would wake me up in the middle of the night just killing me...that shit is not worth it.

im going to use the chart in the clen faq by bigandy... so i dont think that'll be too high of a dose as i've heard alot of people have started at a greater dose than that.

ive heard cramps can get bad but taurine and lots of water are sposed to help that...were u taking both those jph?

Take Taurine and Potassium, along with lots of water. This should take care of most of your cramps - I would get them in my calves at night every now and again. My only side was shakes.

im more worried about the anxiety that it says you can get than anything else...anybody experience any of that?

alex7781 said:
sweating, shakes, red face, and a headache is you start at or jump too high in dose.

Same for me...

never noticed cramps but took the required supplments

Yeah I drink a ton of water and take 2g of Taurine ed....I have experienced minimal cramps

Right now Puritan has a buy one get one free, or buy two get 3 free sale going on.....take advantage while you can brothers

I have heard people say that the fat loss from clen was not all its cracked up to be and that the sides were not worth the results, what do you guys think?

I have heard people say that the fat loss from Clen was not all its cracked up to be and that the sides were not worth the results, what do you guys think?

It's not a miracle drug - I think it's very misunderstood. It will accelerate fat loss - but through natural pathways (increasing body temperature, speeding up heart rate, ect..) If your nutrition isn't up to par for cutting and your cardio isn't where it needs to be - you will see very little from this drug.

i've heard different fresh.... but i have heard that it is sometimes more effective when stacked with an anabolic as opposed to being used by itself.

I have had all the side effects listed above... Stuff can be great at times and rough other times...

Just prepare yourself mentally for it...

Headache, shakes, cramps and makes me tired all the time after I'm on it for a couple days. I just stick to EC and YC stacks, same results for me.

cramps and asthma attack when i lied with my girl exactly when i almost come :horny:

P.S
i dont suffer from asthma...

Last edited:
evansss said:
im going to use the chart in the clen faq by bigandy... so i dont think that'll be too high of a dose as i've heard alot of people have started at a greater dose than that.

ive heard cramps can get bad but taurine and lots of water are sposed to help that...were u taking both those jph?

i never did take the taurine...i drank plenty of water and upped my potasium and still cramped up bigger than shit.

Back