frustrated with an order i recently made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat Broke

i took the word of several trusted members of ology and placed an order with a source i had seen on here. i am started to question my decision. it has been 5 weeks since i placed my order and nothing ! i am also hearing from some guys that is this source is very underdosed. it seems like there are a lot of people in on this, i hope it is not a scam to. i would like to think that the bros of ology would not do this to a fellow member but some will do anything for money. if that is the case i hope they are able to sleep well at night because i know i could not. thinking i should have stuck with my local guys

Can you post your blood work (TT, LH, FSH, etc)? Lets see what it is doing. And post your protocol for your cycle.

i have not even received my gear yet !! and like i said i i have only heard it was underdosed. just hoping this is not the case

If you ordered 5 weeks ago and haven't seen anything it's pretty safe to assume there's been some kind of problem, unless you live at the north pole or something with an ice road only access.

i also found out that this lab has Z behind it. i had no idea, wish i had because i have heard nothing good about him and how he sells fake gear :rant:

i took the word of several trusted members of ology and placed an order with a source i had seen on here. i am started to question my decision. it has been 5 weeks since i placed my order and nothing ! i am also hearing from some guys that is this source is very underdosed. it seems like there are a lot of people in on this, i hope it is not a scam to. i would like to think that the bros of ology would not do this to a fellow member but some will do anything for money. if that is the case i hope they are able to sleep well at night because i know i could not. thinking i should have stuck with my local guys
You dont have your location posted so we have no idea if you ordered international or not...if so...it could be stuck in customs...you need to talk to your source and not bitch in here...we are not customer service...

first off i was asking you to be my customer service, i didnt ask any questions. i simply stated my frustrations with a lab. also my location is in US and yes it was international.

Have you contacted their rep on here? Have you been in contact with customer service?

yes and same answer. to keep waiting. i am waiting but i sure hope the gear is g2g when it gets here. if it gets here. but Z reputation proceeds him and its not good.

first off i was asking you to be my customer service, i didnt ask any questions. i simply stated my frustrations with a lab. also my location is in US and yes it was international.

Maybe not but he's right. I've seen guys come in here bashing sources just to have there gear arrive within a day or two of bashing or I've seen them bitch about a source for not re shipping then both original and reship show up the same week and tell customer to keep it for the inconvenience. I understand your frustration but technically this isn't the place for it.

yes and same answer. to keep waiting. i am waiting but i sure hope the gear is g2g when it gets here. if it gets here. but Z reputation proceeds him and its not good.

Well I used Z back when it was Z and had no shipment problems. What about a tracking #? Technically no source should have to reship without prof of seizure and if you don't have that yet then chill out man. Always order months before you're ready to cycle to avoid getting off schedule.

My reship from my latest order beat the first shipment by 3 days . Yes the source claimed "super fast shipping" and yadda yadda. I contacted my source via email and the offered a deal on the double order. Yes it took waaaAy longer than advertised but when it got here they made it right and kllbr ordering from there again. 5, 6 weeks shipping isn't ideal but it can still be "on the way" . Don't panic just yet!

Why go international in the first place. There are plenty of top notch labs in the US.

I still use international, I have no doubts on the source I use and logistics have never been a problem. Idk any domestic US labs first hand, that aren't controversial anyways.

I'm closing this thread. It is pointless. Shipping problems happen. Contact the source and get it straightened out. No point in bitching about a delayed or lost shipment here. Post your blood work once you get your cycle underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back