Future Sermorelin/GHRP2 stack questions

O.k., I have been thinking of running this stack in the future and it has lead me to some questions. I've read quite a few threads on this and the first problem I see is that I will never be able to pin 3x a day. Can I get away with 2 times a day? pre workout and before bed?

Next question is what should I dose each at for a 250lb man? The plan would be to reconstitute each separately and then draw them into the same pin at injection time as per porkchops advice I saw in another thread.

Trying to figure out what it will cost me to run this, so after I find out what my dosing will look like I'll decide how long to run it, but I was thinking a 3 month minimum.
I may be doing a test e/eq cycle in the near future. Would it be better to run the peptides along side the AAS or run them solo to see the effects of the peptides by themselves first? Just looking for opinions here.

Thanks in advance for any insight on this.

P.S. I will be ordering from RUI if and when this actually happens.:)

From my understanding of peptides over the last month, you really need to dose them at least 3x a day to get the effects. I actually go 4x a day. The thing about GH is that it is released in pulses. So it's more of a quantity thing (dosing multiples times) rather than quality when you are looking to maximize the effects of the peps. From talking to other members its better to run peps while on cycle. The gains you make will be more keepable. I dose 100 mcgs of both GHRP2 and Mod GRF. I would go with Mod GRF from RUI over Sermorelin. Why can't you pin 3x a day?

From my understanding of peptides over the last month, you really need to dose them at least 3x a day to get the effects. I actually go 4x a day. The thing about GH is that it is released in pulses. So it's more of a quantity thing (dosing multiples times) rather than quality when you are looking to maximize the effects of the peps. From talking to other members its better to run peps while on cycle. The gains you make will be more keepable. I dose 100 mcgs of both GHRP2 and Mod GRF. I would go with Mod GRF from RUI over Sermorelin. Why can't you pin 3x a day?

Thanks for the response. I guess I could pin 3x a day. If I did it would look like this (3a.m. pin#1), (4pm pin #2) and (8pm pin #3.) would that suffice? I work on a military base, so there is no way I could risk an earlier pin than 4pm when I get home.

Why do you choose mod GRF over sermorelin? Would my dose be 150mcg 3x a day since I'm 250?

I know there will end up being days where I don't get to pin 3x a day. Most likely on the weekends when I'm out and about with my family etc.

Yes that would be a good starting point. Most people dose it 3x a day, but I've been talking to another member on here since I just started peps and he said from first hand experience that he's literally getting double the benefits by dosing it 4-5 x's a day. 100 mcg's should be enough to start out on. That's the saturation dose so I'd keep it at that. Id also cycle between GHRP2 and Ipamorelin or GHRP6 every few weeks or so, so you allow your body to refresh the receptors for the compound. So for me I was running GHRP2 for the last 3 weeks, just today I switched over to Ipamorelin and i'll be running that for 2-3 weeks and then back on the GHRP2. I'm not sure if mod grf would need to be cycled on/off. I'm still looking into that.

The thing about semorelin is that it only posses a half life of 5 minutes, whereas mod grf (cjc 1295 w/o dac) has a half life of around 30 minutes. If you go to the RUI website and read their description at the bottom under the mod grf (1-29) product you'll see a nice detailed explanation from them about why mod grf is better than sermorelin.

Yes that would be a good starting point. Most people dose it 3x a day, but I've been talking to another member on here since I just started peps and he said from first hand experience that he's literally getting double the benefits by dosing it 4-5 x's a day. 100 mcg's should be enough to start out on. That's the saturation dose so I'd keep it at that. Id also cycle between GHRP2 and Ipamorelin or GHRP6 every few weeks or so, so you allow your body to refresh the receptors for the compound. So for me I was running GHRP2 for the last 3 weeks, just today I switched over to Ipamorelin and i'll be running that for 2-3 weeks and then back on the GHRP2. I'm not sure if mod grf would need to be cycled on/off. I'm still looking into that.

The thing about semorelin is that it only posses a half life of 5 minutes, whereas mod grf (cjc 1295 w/o dac) has a half life of around 30 minutes. If you go to the RUI website and read their description at the bottom under the mod grf (1-29) product you'll see a nice detailed explanation from them about why mod grf is better than sermorelin.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. How long are you planning to stay on that cycle? Wouldn't it be easier to run the cjc 1295 with dac? Wouldn't you only have to pin once a week with that?

Ill be on for at-least 3-4 months. I believe that by using the cjc 1295 with dac you'd constantly bleed gh. You wouldn't get the pulsatile release of gh which mimics the natural way men secrete GH. So it's not good to use that.

Thanks for the response. I guess I could pin 3x a day. If I did it would look like this (3a.m. pin#1), (4pm pin #2) and (8pm pin #3.) would that suffice? I work on a military base, so there is no way I could risk an earlier pin than 4pm when I get home.

Why do you choose mod GRF over sermorelin? Would my dose be 150mcg 3x a day since I'm 250?

I know there will end up being days where I don't get to pin 3x a day. Most likely on the weekends when I'm out and about with my family etc.

just get the 3-4 pins in during the day a few hrs apart and try not to overthink it too much. keep it simple and so what is easier to get doses in.
Mod GRF has a longer life and is optimal. sermorelin is still good. but my next order will be Mod GRF 1-29 from RUI : P

Gotcha, thanks for the info. How long are you planning to stay on that cycle? Wouldn't it be easier to run the cjc 1295 with dac? Wouldn't you only have to pin once a week with that?

you dont get the spikes that you want in GH, so yes it works, but far from optimal.. I would rec something else

You wouldn't benefit from dac unless you're stacking it with hgh. Otherwise you want a pulse like everyone is telling you. 4x a day give great results like yolked has told you.

Thanks fellas. Yeah the pinning would have to go as I stated because I work on a military installation. Can't risk it. I wake up at 3a.m. In the gym at 4a.m. And my work day starts @ 5:30a.m. And ends at 3pm. That's a long time away from home.

Back