Getting Blood Work Done Cheaply

cbburrr

It's important for us as steroid users to get our blood work done often, preferably before a cycle, during a cycle and again a few months after PCT.
We are really tampering with our health, so we need to take it seriously and monitor what these drugs are doing to our bodies.

Pre cycle and post cycle bloods can be done the cheapest, You can order the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs.com. This test will give you blood info, LH, FSH test and estro numbers that are correct if your not on a cycle. This test costs $*** and often has discount codes available.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Labsmd.com also offers a female hormone panel and costs about $**.
https://labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234

Mid cycle bloods can not be done as cheaply. The testing method needs to be LC/MS/MS for us to see a high test level.
The privateMD female panel cuts off at a test level of 1500, you will need to upgrade to a different test if using that lab.
You can use the female hormone panel from Labsmd.com
https://labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234

If your cycle does not include deca, tren, or similar 19-nors you can use a few different tests from privateMD. PrivateMD will often give false readings from blood containing tren or deca. The tren shows up as E2 and the deca shows up as grossly exaggerated test level. The regular female hormone panel from labsmd.com works fine, or use the one below from privatemd. To avoid these false readings, look for your testosterone testing to be marked as LC/MS/MS and use the ultrasensitive estradiol test. The ROCHE ECLIA test method for E2 is the one known for giving false positives.

This hormone panel costs $**** and will give an accurate test number over 1500.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

To clarify, with Labcorp and privateMD you'll need to make sure you order the LC/MS test if you want a number over 1500, Quest and labsmd will always use the LC/MS testing and give you a real number.

Labsmd.com uses Quest Diagnostics for there blood draws and lab work.
PrivateMDlabs.com uses LabCorp for blood draws and lab work.
Health-tests-direct.com allows you to use either lab, and compare prices.

The company you order from functions as your DR and orders the tests for you. There are labs all over the US, it should be easy to find one near you. Just order your blood work online and walk in to the nearest blood draw location. 99% of the time no ID is required.
Three states, NJ NY and RI do not allow testing at all, you'll have to travel to a legal state to get your testing done.

Pre cycle, you are looking to see what your baseline test level is. If you are already on the verge of being Low T you are likely to be completely low T after a cycle. If your levels are mid range, you can be sure you have reached those base-line numbers before starting a 2nd cycle. Also looking to see that your body is ready for a cycle. Things like RBC, hematocrit, hemoglobin. If they are high, donate blood before cycling.

Mid Cycle- We are looking to see if your Test levels came up to an on-cycle amount. Most guys running 500mg of test per week like to see levels come close to the 4000 mark. I prefer to do these 24 hours after a pin for a level near it's peak. If you always do them at 24 hours you can compare each cycle to others you have done.

Also looking to see how your body is handling the cycle, is your blood getting thick from all the RBC's? how are your kidneys doing? Liver function?

Post Cycle is about checking for recovery of your natty test, as well as blood hemo #'s liver and kidney function, and anything else that might be out of the normal range.

You can always add on other tests to your bloods as well. Check your PSA number from time to time. Check Lipids. If you are running tren and deca, maybe get a prolactin number.

I like to do my on cycle tests about 24 hours after an injection, that should get pretty close to a peak level on Test. There is no real way to judge the quality of other steroids through blood work, but you can make sure your aromatase inhibitor is working.

It's also helpful to do a mid PCT blood test if there is any doubt your PCT drugs are working. During PCT you should see your LH and FSH numbers nice and high.

There are so many choices out there for blood tests that we can do on our own, almost every test that labcorp or Quest offers can be ordered privately. You can check for STD's, Allergies, Cancer indicators, almost every ailment you can think of.

Props to Mega for teaching me all about blood work.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it usually take to get your results back from these companies? Do they require a follow up visit or will they just send you your results??

There's no follow up because there's no doctor. You visit what's called a 'draw station' where all they do is take blood and urine samples. The sample gets sent to a lab where your requested tests get done and the results are emailed to you.

How long depends on what tests. The cheapest female hormones I just did took one day. If I do the sensitive tests or add like prolactin, it may take a week for results

Your mileage may vary

There's no follow up because there's no doctor. You visit what's called a 'draw station' where all they do is take blood and urine samples. The sample gets sent to a lab where your requested tests get done and the results are emailed to you.

How long depends on what tests. The cheapest female hormones I just did took one day. If I do the sensitive tests or add like prolactin, it may take a week for results

Your mileage may vary

Perfect, that's almost too easy!!!. Thanks for the info

Back