Getting older, rethinking my cycling options..

these days (last few years anyway) i would typically run ~1.5ml of cyp200 e4d for 3-4 months. cycle before last i had good generic hgh i started running a bit before hand and continued it a few months past pct. that cycle recovery was really smooth. last cycle i did everything the same but without the gh as i couldnt find any i was confident in, and recovery was definitely slower going.

you consider running GH as a 'cycle' ? were you just running a trt dose of test with it ? I'd imagine sides were very low and recovery was good , GH doesn't effect any of the same receptors and of course there is no shut down , hince why lots of guys run it year round or when they are 'off' cycle . just curious what type of gains your able to achieve running only low dose test as your cycles ?

Bro I'm with u all the way. I just turned 38 and my wife want a baby now. Which is a completely different discussion. I'm hitting 600 mg test e and some tren e. I know the tren is not the best trying to conceive but my body just loves it . I truly want to start on hgh now that I'm older and feeling all those old sports injuries

you consider running GH as a 'cycle' ? were you just running a trt dose of test with it ? I'd imagine sides were very low and recovery was good , GH doesn't effect any of the same receptors and of course there is no shut down , hince why lots of guys run it year round or when they are 'off' cycle . just curious what type of gains your able to achieve running only low dose test as your cycles ?

to clarify your underlined sentence there, i was running hgh (at 5 units) starting about two months before i started a cyp cycle, consisting of ~525mg a week for about 4 months. i continued running the gh during and for a few months post pct. so was on gh for around 10 months with a standard 500mg week test cycle in the middle. and recovered quite well for being 40+.

and for the second question, i do not consider 500mg of test a week a low dose. but ive never relied on gear for results. ive been serious about lifting since 1993, when there was no internets to fill my head with ideas that may or may not be accurate. i knew nothing about gear and i wasnt trying know. i did everything the hard way, learned through trial and error. it took me until i was 28 to break 200 pounds. when i was getting disciplined about lifting i was 17 and weighed around 140 (im 6'1). so im pretty classic ectomorph. couldnt seem to put on weight to save my life. i had to learn just how much i had to eat to gain weight. its a lot. kind of like a job. i figured this out around 22-23 but it took about 5 more years of kitchen discipline (and of course lifting) to put on another 30-40 pounds.

i first tried gear at 32 mostly because i wanted to see just how awesome i could get. i was already doing fitness and physique modeling, and everyone else i met that worked for my company was juiced. and they mostly didnt believe me that i wasnt. so thats when i started, and i did get pretty awesome.

I am blown away , " getting older now at 38 . " did I get that right. So I started at 30 and was successful. IMOP.. My body didn't start to fail really till 50yrs and a come back at age 59 I was doing real good. I didn't really notice age as being a real detriment until after 60.

IMOP and I have seen this with some men , that a man can grow new muscle up to 50's. I don't know the medical science so don't bash]h me if I'm off on this.

I would give so much in my BB world if I could just, just go back to 50yrs.

I apologize if I am off a little in Q & A of this thread. But just wanted to say my thoughts on age. TY

Last edited:
Back