GH Peps and Fat Burners

Controlfreak

I do morning fasted cardio and I was going to run peps coming up here shortly. My question is for my AM shot I plan on doing it before cardio, ca I take my fat burner and a dose of bcaas all within 5 minutes of the shot then do my cardio or will it blunt the gh spike?

from what i have read about peptides the gh spike happens through the late night while you sleep (correct me if im wrong). i would have some kind of food readily available for you when you take it. I took ghrp-6 and ghrp-2, the 6 gave me the worste hunger but the 2 also does it as well, i couldnt imagine running after taking it without eating anything.

There is a spike/pulse after each injection, I was just wondering if the spike/pulse is disrupted by consuming bcaas and a fat burner in close proximity to the inject

my apologies for misunderstanding, that i do not know, never took them before a work out, it was always before breakfast, lunch, and bed, sorry i can tbe of help.

No problem bro, I have only heard of food(carbs/fat/protein) interfering with the pulse but I'm thirsty for knowledge and wanted to know if these 2 things would affect it

I do morning fasted cardio and I was going to run peps coming up here shortly. My question is for my AM shot I plan on doing it before cardio, ca I take my fat burner and a dose of bcaas all within 5 minutes of the shot then do my cardio or will it blunt the gh spike?

dont eat carbs or fats for 20-40min before or after pinning for better effects. so some BCAA's in water of even a scoop of iso-whey would be no biggie.

thank you porkchop, would you say doing a dose of T3 on an emtpy stomach around the same time would be ok or wait for a different time of day when the stomach is empty?

There is a spike/pulse after each injection, I was just wondering if the spike/pulse is disrupted by consuming bcaas and a fat burner in close proximity to the inject

no bcaa's will have no effect on it.

when i use peptides i use bigger doses. with the bigger dose comes a "high" almost

i use 300mcg ghrp 2 + 180mcg cjc 1293

I get a big rush, get hot + sweat, and am so tired i normally take a nap post inj.

100/100 is a waste. you wont get the benefit you think you ll be getting. peptides are not GH, not even close.

they need to be used in large doses, a few times a day. the pulse you get lasts about 15 min MAX.

the half hr everyone talks about is total bullshit.

100/100? I never really mentioned what dose I would be running my peps at but I do appreciate the advice anyway gymrat. When my peps get here next weeks its game on for 12 weeks of lean mass for the summer. We shall see how it goes.

using ghrps/grf in the morning and doing fasted cardio is great for fat burning.

I'd do ghrp2/cjc1295 w/o dac(mod grf) @ 150+mcg 2-3 times a day.

before bed ipam at 150 mcg. here is a write up on it:

Department of GH Biology, Novo Nordisk A/S, Malov, Denmark.

The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described. Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%). A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml). In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.

with am cardio on empty stomach, i like hex at 100mcg. you can go higher but i like the less is more approach. here is an article on hex:

Hexarelin is a synthetic peptide composed of 6 amino acids making it a “hexaptide” with a structure that has been considered to promote the release of Growth Hormone. Effects from GH include increased bone mineral density, increased mitosis and meiosis which leads to more muscle mass, triglyceride hydrolysis which causes prominent fat loss, connective tissue strengthening, and improved skin elasticity. Because Hexarelin’s amino acid sequence may help in promoting the body to produce more Growth Hormone, it will not shut down the body’s own production. This is a very important factor and makes Hexarelin an attractive chain when compared to Growth Hormone alone.

For RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY.

Hexarelin is a non-natural (synthetic) growth hormone (GH)-releasing hexapeptide which belongs to the GHS family. This particular protein has been found to act on both pituitary gland and the hypothalamus, however, its mechanisms of action in the human physiologic system has not yet been fully elucidated (Arvat et al. 1995). This synthetic peptide has similar GH-secreting properties with its predecessors such as the GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and GHRP-1. Hexarelin is GHRP analog in which the Trp was substituted with chemically more table 2-Methyl-Trp (Denghenghi et al. 1994). The chemical structure of which is shown in the following:

Many studies on mice have been carried out geared towards deeper understanding of its chemical activity. Many studies reported that some of its effects are increase in muscle strength and endurance, gain muscle mass, neural protection, rehabilitation of the joints and increased rate of wound healing. However, unlike GHRP-6, hexarelin does not induce food intake because of its incapability to drastically increase the grehlin levels that are responsible for the feeling of hunger and faster emptying of the gastric system. But the studies of Deghenghi et al. (1994) reported that hexarelin possessed similar effectiveness in stimulating the GH release in a long-lasting event and slightly more effective than the GHRP-6. These are supported by a number of studies. Locatelli et al. (1999) reported that hexarelin provides protection and healing especially for the cardiac dysfunction and abnormalities. They have observed that 7 days after the administration of the hexarelin to the rat, it prevented the exacerbation of the ischemia-reperfusion damage that has been induced by hypophysectomy. Furthermore, hexarelin also prevented the increase in diastolic pressure of the left ventricular end, so as with coronary perfusion pressure, reactivity of the coronary vasculature to angiotensin and release of the creatine kinase from the perfusate of the heart. Also, it was suggested that hexarelin prevented the fall in prostacyclin release and enhances recovery of contractility. It has also been noted that its mechanisms of action are not mediated by the growth hormone, but most probably because of the activation of specific receptors in the heart (Locatelli et al. 1999). The same results had been obtained by the investigations of Ghigo et al. (1994) whioch have shown that hexarelin administered through the intravenous route had limited variability, but had been suggested to be dose-dependent. It can then be used and administered to humans for clinical applications.

Hexarelin (HEX) is a peptide GH secretagogue with a potent ability to stimulate GH secretion and recently reported cardioprotective actions. However, hexarelin (HEX) effects in the brain are largely unknown, and the aim of the present study was to examine the potential protective effect of hexarelin (HEX) on the central nervous system after injury, as well as on caspase-3, Akt, and extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase (ERK) signaling cascades in a rat model of neonatal hypoxia-ischemia

Back