GHRP-2/MOD GRF in PCT

AntM1564

On another board, it was suggested to use this in conjunction with IGF-DES in my upcoming post cycle therapy (pct). The person that recommended this said to run DES on training days (which was my plan) and the ghrp/grf 3 times a day 100-200mcg, but only on off/cardio days.

Is this fine? From what I have read, this combo should be taken ED and not EOD. Would it be pointless to run it EOD (non training days)?

I would think you would see better results from ED.

That is exactly what I was thinking. But I think this guy's point is to not expect a full affect from this dosing, but rather a way to help keep gains from the test cycle itself. Anymore thoughts on this?

Also, doesn't this combo need to be ran more than 4 weeks for benefits?

really more like a few months. Ive been on for 4 months now. Can really tell a difference in BF% and just overall muscle quality.

really more like a few months. Ive been on for 4 months now. Can really tell a difference in BF% and just overall muscle quality.

That's what I figured. I do not want to skimp out on PCT; I will do whatever I can to keep my gains. I think I'm going to pass on the ghrp though. I don't know what this guy was suggesting the route he was and seemed kind of off.

Did the person that recommended this for PCT suggest it may stimulate the pituitary axis in some way or just to use this to upregulate protein synthesis during off time?

Did the person that recommended this for PCT suggest it may stimulate the pituitary axis in some way or just to use this to upregulate protein synthesis during off time?

Did not mention either one of those things. He just simply said running those EOD with DES, Aromasin, and a cortisol controlling supp would put one in the best position to maintain gains.

Wish he had more information. It was mentioned in research that IGF Lr3 stimulates the pituitary axis but Im not sure how significantly so this peptide is used sometimes in a post cycle therapy (pct). As for the other peptides Im not sure of. I can see using the Des for bridging to keep the increase in protein synthesis though.
Did not mention either one of those things. He just simply said running those EOD with DES, Aromasin, and a cortisol controlling supp would put one in the best position to maintain gains.

Back