GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 for joint health and sleep

MBB

As the title suggests, I'm looking at first hand experiences on which of the two peptides have a more profound effect on joint repair/recovery and sleep. My plan is to dose first thing in the morning and just before bed. I'm not looking to use these to build or cut, just for restorative health and sleep benefits. At the moment I'm leaning towards G2 as I've read it is more potent and hence uses a smaller saturation dose (75mcg compared to G6 - 100mcg).

I noticed no difference in the two other then 6 made me feel like I was starving all the time. I took 100mcg of both. And you'll be throwing money away without stacking it with sermorelin or grf 129

I have heard a great deal about these peptides and are trying to find more current good research on them!

GHRP-2 should have some less side effects (mainly hunger). If that is a concern try ipamorelin. Think of 2&6 as a shotgun blast while ipam is more of a rifle. (a bit more direct) Any GHRH and GRHP will help with joint healing and sleep though. Hope this helps!

Take care,
T.

Back