GHRP-2 with CJC no dac

P4P4_D

Alright guys just did my first pre bed shot of GHRP 2.

I pinned it and about 5-7 min later i got a heat flash and started sweating. I started craving food, and I'm hungry even tho I just ate. And I know 2 doesn't make you hungry as apposed to 6. But I'm just letting you know what I felt this far. Will update. :xmas:

Yeah it's likely an increase in blood glucose levels which to me is a good sign because a gh should cause an increase in bg but my friend you need mod grf with that ghrp or you are truely selling yourself short.

Yeah it's likely an increase in blood glucose levels which to me is a good sign because a gh should cause an increase in bg but my friend you need mod grf with that ghrp or you are truely selling yourself short.

The bg levels go up once the gh converts to igf? Am I right? That makes sense. Yessir I'm taking it with cjc 1295 mod grf (1-29). For some reason minutes after I started feeling it. I felt like eating anything with sugar. Nothing but cravings, like you said it was prob the bg.

How are peps been treating you?

Hey guys, new update.
I started post cycle therapy (pct) last Sunday. At 184 lbs. One week later while using ghrp 2 and cjc. I'm at at 194lbs. I spoke to zeek. And he said it could be due to water retention. I haven't gone up in bf% but yet I feel like I've been losing water. Anywho, other benefits. I noticed I fall asleep a lot faster and wake up feeling like a champ, strength same as when I was on cycle. I get really hungry after inj, which is good! X). I just feel overall really good.

Back